What's new

E3 is underway, this is for all gamers!

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I havent really been following it that much, have they said anything about MP? is it gonna be structured like GTA V? MP in RDR seems like it would be really fun
Not a ton released yet. I feel like it's going to be very hard for them to fuck this up. I just want the same mechanics as the first one with updated engines. boom. and this time you get to be the outlaw!

Also, can't forget about CoD BR!!!!! I know you're jumping in on that Jake.

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Not a ton released yet. I feel like it's going to be very hard for them to fuck this up. I just want the same mechanics as the first one with updated engines. boom. and this time you get to be the outlaw!

Also, can't forget about CoD BR!!!!! I know you're jumping in on that Jake.
call of duty brazil?

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
It looks like it'll be WAY more in depth than the others, as far as the settlement building goes.. I'm just hoping that isn't the main theme of it.
Yeah, I am not a builder, and if this is connected online all the time, will that mean I'll have 12 year olds killing me and stealing my shit all the time?

no nintendo conference? I guess you dont like GOOD games bro :mad:
Sorry my man, I am not a Nintendo fan, but here ya go

that being said, Fallout76 and TLOU 2 looked the best imho. there were alot of other interesting looking games, but it seems like 2018 was the year of revealing titles and like 5 seconds of trailer that make it impossible to actually tell what the game is.

i mean death stranding is still totally up in the air as to wtf it is, cyberpunk was a super general trailer, doom and wolfenstein were super vague, the quiet man could be anything, Nioh 2 is coming...ok, babylons fall looks cool but again, no clue as to what it actually is. just so many fucking short teasers and not enough gameplay. get it together devs.

other games that actually showed enough to get an idea of them that look cool though, dying light 2 has promise, beyond good and evil 2 actually showed a hub area, spiderman may have sold itself for me from the trailers ive seen, skull&bones looked rad..i dunno.

and obligatory smash bros fanboy squeal. every character thats ever appeared in a smash bros? plus ridley? my body is ready
I was all in on Skull & Bones, then decided it was too much of one thing, gonna pass........for now

they didnt even really show it though did they? at least not in any of the conferences...i didnt watch all of all of them though so its possible i missed it. Still super excited about it though
Rckstar never goes to E3, so you are correct they didn't show anything.

Here's some RD2 for ya

squaresoft

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
so, guesses as to wtf death stranding is about? it looks like you're a delivery man (or two separate ones you switch between) in some...i dont wanna say post apocalyptic, but the world is really sparse and bleak so yeah some sort of post civilization world. and there are invisible ghosts/monsters/shadows that detect movement i guess? that you cant see unless you have a baby light and cant fight even if you do?

maybe the specter things are the souls of humans that died in whatever conflict caused the world to be in its current state and they're angry guys. I could see kojima doing some death vs. life and rebirth allegory shit. no idea about who the girl in black might be, how she showed up outta nowhere, or why shes eating a caterpillar baby fetus thing, but the girl at the very end looks like the woman in the photo that the MC is looking at through the whole thing and does look similar enough to the girl in black that I could see her being a delusion in the MCs mind.

squaresoft

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Yeah, I am not a builder, and if this is connected online all the time, will that mean I'll have 12 year olds killing me and stealing my shit all the time?
i dunno, Godd Howard said pretty clearly that you could play the game as a single player experience just like all the past ones, so im guessing that their is either some way to opt out of pvp or that the MP part of the game is completely separate from the single player story part of the game. I dont recall them showing any npc quest diologue situations when they were showing the party of 4 running around so it might be two entirely different game modes.

but then he did say that when you're playing the other people you see would be players, but that doesn't really confirm anything one way or another. right now I'm leaning towards something like GTA5 where there are always other players, but you can choose whether or not to have PVP active...but then if thats the case what happens when some randos use a nuke to destroy a city that is a quest objective for you? unless the story in this game is gonna be way more bare bones and focused on exploring the 6 biomes and collecting stuff rather than going from place to place collecting info to find your dad/son/killer

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
i dunno, Godd Howard said pretty clearly that you could play the game as a single player experience just like all the past ones, so im guessing that their is either some way to opt out of pvp or that the MP part of the game is completely separate from the single player story part of the game. I dont recall them showing any npc quest diologue situations when they were showing the party of 4 running around so it might be two entirely different game modes.

but then he did say that when you're playing the other people you see would be players, but that doesn't really confirm anything one way or another. right now I'm leaning towards something like GTA5 where there are always other players, but you can choose whether or not to have PVP active...but then if thats the case what happens when some randos use a nuke to destroy a city that is a quest objective for you? unless the story in this game is gonna be way more bare bones and focused on exploring the 6 biomes and collecting stuff rather than going from place to place collecting info to find your dad/son/killer
Yeah, see.....questions.

squaresoft

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
the real news overshadowing all of E3 is the confirmation of a new Diablo project.
meh D3 lost blizzard alot of clout when it came out. dont get me wrong I like it and played the shit outta it, but most people weren't as impressed. I wonder if people will still be chomping at the bit for it like when they announced 3

@irratebass huh, it didn't ask me to do anything like that. turn back now its scam

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
meh D3 lost blizzard alot of clout when it came out. dont get me wrong I like it and played the shit outta it, but most people weren't as impressed. I wonder if people will still be chomping at the bit for it like when they announced 3

@irratebass huh, it didn't ask me to do anything like that. turn back now its scam
I found this on the FAQ:

Pre-ordering Fallout 76 is the only way to get access to the B.E.T.A. Visit fallout.bethesda.net/buy-now to pre-order the game from your preferred participating retailer or digital platform.

You will automatically receive B.E.T.A. access on the Xbox One Store, PlayStation Store, or Bethesda.net eShop account that you pre-ordered with when the B.E.T.A. launches. Stay tuned for exact details here and on our official social channels.

B.E.T.A. redemptions codes will be either provided directly on your pre-order receipt or via your pre-order email confirmation from a participating retailer (visit fallout.bethesda.net/buy-now). Please contact your retailer’s customer service directly with proof of pre-order to retrieve your code!

Last edited:

squaresoft

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
On sale too #BuyNow
is it? sure looks like 59.99 to me lol. regardless I don't like buying new games from online. I'd rather pick it up in store or do Direct DL so I know when I'm gonna get the game rather than hoping it will ship and arrive on release day. Anyway, since SSB is probably the most played game by my friends and I overall this is a definite buy for me. I just hope they rebalance Game & Watch so that he's good again