What's new

E3 is underway, this is for all gamers!

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
theyre not. theyre businessmen trying to make the largest profit for their shareholders. i think thats what death stranding is about. all those boxes? its a metaphor and youre delivering loot crates to ea games through the desolate landscape that is modern gaming. kojima is a genius.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
God is Destiny 2 such a clusterfuck. They got Destiny 1 into a good place and then basically wiped it all out and started over with D2.
I have high hopes for the September update, that'll be the last chance I give them on this game. So disappointing too :(
Dude, I have no idea what they were thinking. I think they literally said, " How can we piss everyone off and screw this game as much as possible." They took away everything that was good and they are slowing selling it back to us. Weapon system, time to kill, random rolls, 6v6, rumble, movement speed, all should have stayed the same. They had a good recipe no need to change. I don't even want to tell you how many hours I put in d1 pvp, with 75% of it spent in trials of osiris. D2 I've spent maybe 200-300 hours in pvp and it's boring as hell and no longer play trials. I just played the new Warmind DLC long enough to get the Redrix's Claymore, once I got it I barely used it because there's much better options, and now I'm done playing. Back to Fortnite! You play on PS4?

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Dude, I have no idea what they were thinking. I think they literally said, " How can we piss everyone off and screw this game as much as possible." They took away everything that was good and they are slowing selling it back to us. Weapon system, time to kill, random rolls, 6v6, rumble, movement speed, all should have stayed the same. They had a good recipe no need to change. I don't even want to tell you how many hours I put in d1 pvp, with 75% of it spent in trials of osiris. D2 I've spent maybe 200-300 hours in pvp and it's boring as hell and no longer play trials. I just played the new Warmind DLC long enough to get the Redrix's Claymore, once I got it I barely used it because there's much better options, and now I'm done playing. Back to Fortnite! You play on PS4?
This is ONE reason I don't like to play MP games, I prefer solo campaigns, this is why Fallout 76 scares me. Granted I will play MP with friends for laughs, but it's been a LONG time since I've done that (GTA5)

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I bought the game and season pass right out of the gate. Haven't played a single bit of any expansion so far. I'm just going to pick it all back up in September. XBOX for me. And I do play fortnite on occasion when friends want to. But I always gravitate back to PUBG warts and all (xbox and PC) - I just can't stand fortnite - I hate building, I can't stand the gunplay and the art style isn't for me.

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
pubg makes me so sick...my computer can run pretty much anything without problems but that shit is so poorly optimized that i drop frames like crazy whenever i try to play regardless of settings

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
pubg makes me so sick...my computer can run pretty much anything without problems but that shit is so poorly optimized that i drop frames like crazy whenever i try to play regardless of settings
yeah many have that issue - ive been fortunate enough not to. but i am definitely not oblivious to its many issues. it does however fit my preferences in FPS games.

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I'm so happy I didn't get the season pass for destiny 2. I wanted a new grind game and I knew people liked destiny so I figured I'd give 2 a shot. Probably have 30 total hours in it and haven't played it in 5 months. I likely won't at this point. I'll just wait for Division and Anthem now. Play CoD and Red Dead until those come out.

squaresoft

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
ive been wanting an FPS to play lately though...Think I may pick up the new battlefield. I have fond memories of bad company 1 and 2.

btubes18

The Thing
Rating - 100%
149   0   0
I want to echo these statements. Iron banner 6v6 was one of the best parts of D1 for me because I had limited time to play. When D2 came out with 4v4 I was like wtf is this shit, now my good group of friends can't play together and the matches were super boring and I HATED the random factor for pvp. The weapons system is completely fucked up when it was absolutely fine. I honestly think all they had to do was have an exact replica of D1 set and just put new maps and raids and they would have been fine. The only thing I actually think they did right in D2 was increase the vault space...

It's almost like they had two different teams completely develop 2v1. I personally thought the initial idea for Destiny was to keep it all linked, not sure what happened there, but D2 was an EPIC disaster in my opinion.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I want to echo these statements. Iron banner 6v6 was one of the best parts of D1 for me because I had limited time to play. When D2 came out with 4v4 I was like wtf is this shit, now my good group of friends can't play together and the matches were super boring and I HATED the random factor for pvp. The weapons system is completely fucked up when it was absolutely fine. I honestly think all they had to do was have an exact replica of D1 set and just put new maps and raids and they would have been fine. The only thing I actually think they did right in D2 was increase the vault space...

It's almost like they had two different teams completely develop 2v1. I personally thought the initial idea for Destiny was to keep it all linked, not sure what happened there, but D2 was an EPIC disaster in my opinion.
If i recall - the same team that developed D1 developed D2 - problem is - a different team also "fixed" D1 to get it where it was. That team should've been developing D2 - but they didn't :(

btubes18

The Thing
Rating - 100%
149   0   0
If i recall - the same team that developed D1 developed D2 - problem is - a different team also "fixed" D1 to get it where it was. That team should've been developing D2 - but they didn't :(
Yeah that was my understanding too....I mean some of the changes they made were just plain stupid. I liked the old Shaders and now you tag them to weapons, just doesn't make sense to me, like why the change?

squaresoft

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
personally Im hype for that FF monster hunter crossover yo. Fighting Bahamut in monster hunter sounds rad as hell

Rating - 100%
14   0   0

You ever see the noobs they have developing pvp actually play test their own game? It's hilarious, they are absolutely TERRIBLE. That's all you need to know why they did what they did. 4v4 was made to cater towards MLG competitive play. But Destiny is not competitive, LOL! Skill based matchmaking is trash, if I want to play with my IRL friends that play Destiny, they have a horrible time because they're playing people in my skill bracket. If you're on PSN shoot me a friend request at CheeezeAndRice

squaresoft

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Ok so here's the low down. I should not I tried not to give the second.ge.like 50 awards or anything, but it was pretty easy to do so with the lists.
Best Game of E3 2018
The nominees are:
Last year's winner: Super Mario Odyssey

Best PlayStation 4 Game of E3 2018
The nominees are: to the
Last year's winner: Spider-Man
Last year's winner: Sea of Thieves