What's new

E3 is underway, this is for all gamers!

Rating - 100%
93   0   0
1.) I hated Fallout 3 and beyond - the original and Fallout 2 is where it was at.

2.) @Unpossible_1 - Agreed, the SNES is fantastic. The only other console I loved more was the original PSX, but those old times were serious...

3.) I liked Diablo 1 & 2, and I agree Diablo 3 was mediocre. My biggest complaint was the AH (both it being there and then they removed it) and doing these “smart drops”. What if I want to use my necro to farm gear for my monk? WTF is that about? :/

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
is it? sure looks like 59.99 to me lol. regardless I don't like buying new games from online. I'd rather pick it up in store or do Direct DL so I know when I'm gonna get the game rather than hoping it will ship and arrive on release day. Anyway, since SSB is probably the most played game by my friends and I overall this is a definite buy for me. I just hope they rebalance Game & Watch so that he's good again
Yeah, that's on sale according to IGN's deals lol

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
if i had to choose one system (PC/roms not included) it would be SNES fo sho, which is why I love my snes classic so much

squaresoft

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Speaking of PC games, check this shout out, Oh why can't this be on console?

because consoles are for scrublords and biggity bitches. only the PC master race gets to enjoy the feeling of being a spooky scary shark. There's in fact already a game like this where its multiplayer vs. and some ppl play as divers and others as sharks

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
because consoles are for scrublords and biggity bitches. only the PC master race gets to enjoy the feeling of being a spooky scary shark. There's in fact already a game like this where its multiplayer vs. and some ppl play as divers and others as sharks
But this is a Shark RPG!!!!! You have a shark skill tree heh

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
1.) I hated Fallout 3 and beyond - the original and Fallout 2 is where it was at.

2.) @Unpossible_1 - Agreed, the SNES is fantastic. The only other console I loved more was the original PSX, but those old times were serious...

3.) I liked Diablo 1 & 2, and I agree Diablo 3 was mediocre. My biggest complaint was the AH (both it being there and then they removed it) and doing these “smart drops”. What if I want to use my necro to farm gear for my monk? WTF is that about? :/
Cow level ftw!

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Well bad example because Monk and Necro are both dex based heroes so 90% of their loot tables are shared aside from sets basically but I get your point. It just depends how grindy of a game you want, trying to push end game content while having the loot tables of 6-7 playable characters dropping for you would be insanely maddening and i think not fun even to the most hard core dungeon grinders. I think most games use some sort of smart loot these days. And if you stopped playing around the auction house days... you won't even recognize it now haha they've made it so much better through the dlc and free patches. it's a new game.

Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Well bad example because Monk and Necro are both dex based heroes so 90% of their loot tables are shared aside from sets basically but I get your point. It just depends how grindy of a game you want, trying to push end game content while having the loot tables of 6-7 playable characters dropping for you would be insanely maddening and i think not fun even to the most hard core dungeon grinders. I think most games use some sort of smart loot these days. And if you stopped playing around the auction house days... you won't even recognize it now haha they've made it so much better through the dlc and free patches. it's a new game.
Necro is INT, monk is DEX.
DH and monk share DEX.

But beside the point, I’m just saying, the whole game has went to shit. I don’t mind the grind, I’ve played since AH days, took a big chunk of time off, just bought the necro a few months back. Not sure which season it’s on but my last season I had a few characters at lvl. 70 + 900 plvl. The short and the long of it is, drops are just too common nowadays, everyone’s running the same builds, and they’ve made where you have to play they way they want you to or else you’re never going to get anything worth a shit for loot. :/

squaresoft

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
too bad the release trailer for cyberpunk was fuckin weaksauce...at least since its CD projekt you can rely on it being good but goddamn guys show some fuckin gameplay.

like how there's nothing in the trailer to show that the game functions in first person

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
too bad the release trailer for cyberpunk was fuckin weaksauce...at least since its CD projekt you can rely on it being good but goddamn guys show some fuckin gameplay.

like how there's nothing in the trailer to show that the game functions in first person
I have confidence in CP2077 after what they did with Witcher 3, fuck.....and this game is supposed to be bigger than Witcher.

I'm excited for (in no particular order):

Spider-Man
Last Of Us 2
Fallout 76
Shadow Of The Tomb Raider
Division 2
Days End
CP2077
RDR2
Beyond Good & Evil 2
AC Odyssey
Lego DC Villians

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Stoked for the destiny 2 September update and anthem and new Halo look nice

Sent from my A574BL using Tapatalk
God is Destiny 2 such a clusterfuck. They got Destiny 1 into a good place and then basically wiped it all out and started over with D2.
I have high hopes for the September update, that'll be the last chance I give them on this game. So disappointing too :(

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
God is Destiny 2 such a clusterfuck. They got Destiny 1 into a good place and then basically wiped it all out and started over with D2.
I have high hopes for the September update, that'll be the last chance I give them on this game. So disappointing too :(
Same with SW Battlefront, the revamped one came out and was incredible, then they release 2 and it was shite, and the whole loot crate thing was stupid and kinda ruined it for a lot of gamers, I still play the other one though, and they are trying to make the update better, we shall see.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I play Battlefront 2 for sure - the loot crate thing didn't bother me. But they definitely took something that worked and changed it. I wonder who leads these companies sometimes because it certainly doesn't seem like gamers.

squaresoft

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I play Battlefront 2 for sure - the loot crate thing didn't bother me. But they definitely took something that worked and changed it. I wonder who leads these companies sometimes because it certainly doesn't seem like gamers.
theyre not. theyre businessmen trying to make the largest profit for their shareholders. i think thats what death stranding is about. all those boxes? its a metaphor and youre delivering loot crates to ea games through the desolate landscape that is modern gaming. kojima is a genius.