What's new

Early morning smoking and discussion thread

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Why you wonna throw that temptation at me brother :). It sounds like, to me, that corn cob is the way to go if one were to head down that road. I might pick it up at some point, & if I do I’ll hit you up, but for now I’ll just stick with cigars.
Corn cobs are cheap and actually there's pipe makers who modify them and make beautiful pipes. Pretty reasonable prices too for their artisan work too. And yes, I am throwing that temptation at you......:sneaky:

Pennywise827

Hot Ketchup
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Ahhh there he is @CVAC085, a worthy recipient into the introduction of the pipe word!!!
WRONG.

Im 300lbs, 5'11 and made of fire. I wear shorts in below 0 temps....i dont need to shiver because Im fat enough to make my own heat at most undesirable temps. I was born for winter, and standing outside smoking a cigar when the rest of you Nancy men are puffing on your 2 minute pipes makes me smile and nod with satisfaction.

Send all pipe stuff to a narrow brother....us fatties are good.

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
WRONG.

Im 300lbs, 5'11 and made of fire. I wear shorts in below 0 temps....i dont need to shiver because Im fat enough to make my own heat at most undesirable temps. I was born for winter, and standing outside smoking a cigar when the rest of you Nancy men are puffing on your 2 minute pipes makes me smile and nod with satisfaction.

LMFAO!!! It may be the alcohol, but you got me with that one brother!!! I am rolling!!!

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
WRONG.

So you can add me, at 6ft, 3...0 pounds (I’m fluffy) and all of what you stated above. Are you stalking me.....????

Sent from my cellular device via crapatalk

Pennywise827

Hot Ketchup
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
So you can add me, at 6ft, 3...0 pounds (I’m fluffy) and all of what you stated above. Are you stalking me.....????

Sent from my cellular device via crapatalk
Im just angling for the first CVAC bomb of 2018...lmao

I think you are the stalker, but it does wonderful things for my self esteem, so carry on.

kit_luce

To the ones we can save, and those we can't.
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
WRONG.

Hell ya! I literally exude heat, 6' 460lbs. (But I also bench 300+, squat 450+, and deadlift 600+, I'm very very dense lol)

Pennywise827

Hot Ketchup
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Hell ya! I literally exude heat, 6' 460lbs. (But I also bench 300+, squat 450+, and deadlift 600+, I'm very very dense lol)
Yeah...i dont do any real exercise. Im stout and dense, but because I drink bourbon and smoke during my every free moment.

Hell I think ive even dropped from 12oz curls to 4oz curls...lol

kit_luce

To the ones we can save, and those we can't.
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Yeah...i dont do any real exercise. Im stout and dense, but because I drink bourbon and smoke during my every free moment.

Hell I think ive even dropped from 12oz curls to 4oz curls...lol
My exercise comes from work lol, although I have plans to get back into the gym once the house purchase is settled and what not.20180925_232018.jpg