What's new

East TN HERF

rev.b

Master of Mayhem * BoM 1/14
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Dave I had a good time at the HERF met some downright chill people there! All that missed out I hope you get a chance to attend if another comes up. Fantastic food and of course the cigars were great. Ty again and to all that attended Ty as well for the hints, laughs and stories you shared. Thanks to all for the cigars. Dave your B&M should appreciate you sending me there. lol .......tell them you want a discount next time you pop in!!! Ty guys.....rev.b

xFreebirdx

Patriot Guard Rider
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Dave I had a good time at the HERF met some downright chill people there! All that missed out I hope you get a chance to attend if another comes up. Fantastic food and of course the cigars were great. Ty again and to all that attended Ty as well for the hints, laughs and stories you shared. Thanks to all for the cigars. Dave your B&M should appreciate you sending me there. lol .......tell them you want a discount next time you pop in!!! Ty guys.....rev.b

^^What he said^^

I had a great time, and met some great guys. :)

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
I learned some awesome new BOTL math this weekend...

6 1/2 lbs beef
+
1 1/2 lbs venison
+
3 1/2 lbs pork
+
2lbs brats
+
500ml apple pie shine
+
200ml sweet feed shine
+
200ml CA small batch whiskey
+
9 craft beers
+
5 diet root beers
+
2 liters orange crush
+
23 cigars
/
8 hours
/
7 brothers

=

A great time

It was a real pleasure getting to meet all of you...

Such a good time.. That this might become an annual spring event..

Lots of knowledge and information was shared this weekend... A couple of key take aways:

* fathers will only know peace if they refuse to teach young daughters how to talk...

* photos of dirty diapers and poo encrusted private parts will have value later in life... Keep them!

* blue jeans are the most important tool in a hunters inventory..

* the best online cigar community in existence is BOTL

:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Big thanks to all of the guys at the Eastern TN herf yesterday!!

Met some GREAT brothers and had an AWESOME time. Dave was an excellent host and took care of us VERY well. I ate so much meat that I think I lapsed into a protein coma for a few minutes. I also discovered that I have developed a taste for moonshine. :razz: Both Gokian and Rev brought some great "homebrew" and needless to say I was more than a little wobbly when I left. I got bombed from every direction and had to go out today and buy some Tupperware so I could get everything back to Minnesota safely in my luggage There was even a nice little package waiting for me from Rex (THANKS Hoshy!) who decided to send some nice 5ers down for Dave to share with us. Trader rating will be posted for everyone shortly.

The photo below shows the carnage.

Hopefully we will have a chance to do it again in the future. Thanks again for a great time with some great brothers!!!

Attachments

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
I almost forgot my favorite take away of the entire HERF....

"awwwfu" is Korean for "I understand your request sir, and will comply"

:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rev.b

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
makes me wonder if he was just saying half of what he wanted! LOL

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Ive been chuckling all day today remembering some of the comments/discussions we had yesterday....

Ill never be able to say the word "ankles" again without laughing....

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
I know you guys had a great time and wish I could have attended but unfortunately I have to work Saturdays. Maybe next time I can make arrangement but not able to this time.

rev.b

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Ive been chuckling all day today remembering some of the comments/discussions we had yesterday....

Ill never be able to say the word "ankles" again without laughing....
Hahahaha imagine the look on their face when you ever take the option to use it lol

Last edited:

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
ok... its about that time of year again....

who's in for round two? :)

Im thinking right now, April 12th looks good... How does that fit with the rest of the redneck crowd's schedules?

This is not limited to people in the local area BTW.. if youre willing to make the drive.. we'd love to have you... there will be plenty of blue smoke, hillbilly hooch, and red meat to go around...

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Wish I could make it this year :argh:

Had an AWESOME time last year :peace:

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
youre telling me if I convince Rev to bring apple pie... youre not going to make it? :)

you know you cant resist the temptation....

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
swing by and pick up Rupe on the way... split the gas 3 ways.. and share the driving duties... :)