What's new

East TN HERF

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'll see what I can do about getting there.
Just sent you a PM

I'm driving an Enterprise rent a car this week....We'll pick you up.

I have room for up to 5 people if anyone else from the Nashville area wants to come. Just let me know!
Thanks again bdrupe! I will see guys Saturday. I am excited to meet some BOTLs in the real world.

xFreebirdx

Patriot Guard Rider
Rating - 100%
42   0   0

ATL

BoM 10/12, 9/13, & 8/14
Rating - 100%
342   0   0
The Venerable Order of the Opossum laughs at the Clan of the Coon and its oppressive nanny state rules. FREEDOM!!!

Edit - A snide, haughty, guttural laugh, with our hands on our hips and our heads tilted back.

Last edited:

rev.b

Master of Mayhem * BoM 1/14
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
By the authority vested in me by me and the Venerable Order of the Opossum
Isnt the Order of the Opossum subordinate to the Clan of the Coon (Of which I am Grand Poo-Bah :) )?

Clan by laws state that contests sponsored by orders outside the clan have no authority in Knox County and that winnings may only be distributed on leap years that coincide with thursdays and new moons...

I think we're looking at 2064 before ATL's contest winnings can be brought over..... (at least they will be well aged!)

:)

Something tells me that you didn't have the right attire on when you stated that........ :crackwhip

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA This is gonna get interesting!!!:nodlaugh:

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Weather report is looking decent for the weekend... rain is predicted today, thursday, and friday.. but its supposed to clear up by Saturday morning and be 63 degrees and partly cloudy all day...

will keep everyone posted in case the weatherman has screwed it up and we end up with a thunderstorm on saturday morning too.. if that happens we wont cancel.. we may just change the venue for a little while to grab some grub.. then we can figure out where to smoke (Ive got a covered front porch, a garage, etc.. we can make due if we need to.... or there is a good B&M a few miles away... another B&M a few miles past that.. etc..etc..)....

rev.b

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Weather report is looking decent for the weekend... rain is predicted today, thursday, and friday.. but its supposed to clear up by Saturday morning and be 63 degrees and partly cloudy all day...

will keep everyone posted in case the weatherman has screwed it up and we end up with a thunderstorm on saturday morning too.. if that happens we wont cancel.. we may just change the venue for a little while to grab some grub.. then we can figure out where to smoke (Ive got a covered front porch, a garage, etc.. we can make due if we need to.... or there is a good B&M a few miles away... another B&M a few miles past that.. etc..etc..)....
Yeah me and eddie wanna raid your b&m`s while we are there. The only big two here ass rape you when you buy from them. I go to one here in boiling springs but he's up and coming and I've been thru his stock already. I'm trying to keep him on track. Lol see you guys Saturday. Peace.......b

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Hit Silo before you guys get here.. They've got a good selection of boutique sticks... Decent prices.. And the staff are good guys... And it's just 5 mins from the house... lots of liga stuff on hand there..

http://silocigars.com/

Hit Smokeys on your way back home... They're just a couple of hundred yards off I40.. So it's a convenient, easy stop... Big walk in.. Decent prices.. And a nice selection of pipes, humis, accessories, etc.. theyve got an extremely nice private lounge (not that this is of big interest to non-members)..

http://smokystobacco.com/

If you have time, Old City Cigar in downtown Knoxville is a nice shop as well.. Very good selection.. And they keep a discount section of stock they are trying to push out that is normally really well priced (20-40% off of retail)... It's a little harder to get to than the other two shops.. But worth stopping in to check out if you have the chance... they keep crowned heads stuff in stock all the time.. this is my local source for four kicks and headley grange :)

http://smokinjoestobacco.com/old_city_cigar

Last edited:

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Weather update...

looks like its going to be a beautiful day today... yesterday the 10 day forecast said it was supposed to rain all day today... today it says we're going to have a high of 82 degrees and clear skies..

tomorrow's forecast is for rain.... which is supposed to bring in a cold front..

Saturday is supposed to be a high of 63 degrees now... with no clouds in the sky (yesterday they said we would have partly cloudy skies)...

Assuming the weatherman has gotten it right.. it should be perfect HERFing weather..

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
I think ATL has rescued us from Dave's strict rules about the party..........I for one know the strippers will be happy to hear they can still go...... :lady:
I missed this post until just now....

With you opting for the truck over the bikes... you should be able to fit more of them in the back right? :)

xFreebirdx

Patriot Guard Rider
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I think ATL has rescued us from Dave's strict rules about the party..........I for one know the strippers will be happy to hear they can still go...... :lady:
I missed this post until just now....

With you opting for the truck over the bikes... you should be able to fit more of them in the back right? :)

That's right. ;)

Luckily I have a dually. :)

rev.b

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
i think atl has rescued us from dave's strict rules about the party..........i for one know the strippers will be happy to hear they can still go...... :lady:
i missed this post until just now....

With you opting for the truck over the bikes... You should be able to fit more of them in the back right? :)

that's right. ;)

luckily i have a dually. :)
bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I think you guys should lure MD to a B&M and bomb the s*#t out of him there, in keeping with the rules of not bombing him at home :)!

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Dave,

What city do you live in?
Depends on the time of the year...

sometimes Juba... sometimes Kabul... sometimes DC.... sometimes Baghdad... sometimes Conkery... sometimes Doha...

most of the time Knoxville though :)