What's new

East TN HERF

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
There is plenty of food, booze, and tobacco to go around...

If you can work out transportation... We'd love for you to come.. (I'd offer to make the round trip and pick you up/drop you off.. but Im going to be managing the grill/smoker from about 7AM onward I think.. )

xFreebirdx

Patriot Guard Rider
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Ummm.... Things just got interesting..

ZipTie decided to answer morrisjohns call to bomb the HERF...

Not only does he send me an insane selection of smokes.. a bottle of locally produced, small batch, whiskey for all of us to enjoy, some aftershave (gotta smell pretty for you guys when you come over.. :inlove: ... and some toys for the puppies to play with (gotta give them something to do other than hump rev and freebirds leg all afternoon... :) ).... he also sends a coffin for use in my cabinet (I was looking for coffins a few weeks back to fill with KL and put into my homemade/redneck cabinet)..

View attachment 30458

but he also bombs the rest of you with a grab bag of 16 smokes....

View attachment 30459

and he bombs Rupe personally...

View attachment 30460

The only rule he has provided is that Im not allowed to touch the hooch.. or the smokes.. only house guests can.. and that nothing can be left before anyone leaves

you guys are in trouble!

:stretchgr

Im recommending group retaliation against both Zip for boxing this stuff up (he had to send it in a large flat rate to fit it all...).. and morrisjohn for instigating it all :)

Zip, youve outdone yourself this time.. I thought my little preemptive strike that I pulled on you a couple of weeks ago was slick... I now realize my mistake and bow to the master.. you sir have kicked my ass (again)...

(this doesnt mean Ill lay down or quit fighting though... keep looking over your shoulder :) )....

everybody sick Zip and John!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The rev and I are following Dave's rules to the T about not bringing him anything.........But he never said we couldn't bomb his wife. :):):p

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
She has already decided she wants no part of this and wont be here... she is taking the dogs to an "un-build-a-bear" contest in the morning and then planning on taking the 7 year old shopping for a couple of hours after that..

Wont be no wife bombing opportunities available :)

cant even bomb the children :)

or the dogs :)

just gonna be us boys in the back yard...

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
In TN a lawn enclosed by a fence is considered to be curtilage and an extension of ones home, protected by the 4th amendment...

Rule stands :)

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Deals Gap and the dragon tail are very close... An hour maybe?

ATL

BoM 10/12, 9/13, & 8/14
Rating - 100%
342   0   0
By the authority vested in me by me and the Venerable Order of the Opossum, I do hereby declare all gifts presented to Dave on the day of the East Tennessee Herf to be contest winnings from the name that cigar contest thus negating the bring Dave no gifts rule.

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
By the authority vested in me by me and the Venerable Order of the Opossum, I do hereby declare all gifts presented to Dave on the day of the East Tennessee Herf to be contest winnings from the name that cigar contest thus negating the bring Dave no gifts rule.
That just happened.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
I'll see what I can do about getting there.
Just sent you a PM

I'm driving an Enterprise rent a car this week....We'll pick you up.

I have room for up to 5 people if anyone else from the Nashville area wants to come. Just let me know!

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
For starters, no rules were attached to that box, and I fully endorse anyone making Dave go glass for glass with them on that whisky ;)

This was not part of any MaW or contest, just so happened that Dave hit me with a preemptive strike for a measily empty coffin I hadn't even sent yet. Then posted he was hosting a herf. It was simply timing that was too good to pass up.

All I ask is y'all have a good time and drink and smoke one for me. If I can find the time maybe ill fire up the laptop and hop on chat and vherf with ya :)

Cheers :ccool:

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
All I ask is y'all have a good time and drink and smoke one for me. If I can find the time maybe ill fire up the laptop and hop on chat and vherf with ya :)
Ill have the laptop fired up and connected to chat just for that purpose :)

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Probably come ride the dragon this summer. Wish I could make it Saturday ...probably do something similar Memorial Day weekend. Have it up guys
When you get ready to ride the dragon, let me know.. the end of the ride is in Maryville.. only about 20 minutes away from my house.. there are a couple of B&M's in Maryville we can link up at after the ride..or if you can make it 20 minutes north, there are a couple more B&Ms (better IMHO) even closer to the house...

Or... if I have enough notice.. Ill get the smoker heated up again :)

xFreebirdx

Patriot Guard Rider
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
As much as rev and I would like to ride the bikes up, we have decided to take the truck. It does make more sense as were not sure what time we'll be coming home that night and 40 can be unpredictable. ;):)

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
By the authority vested in me by me and the Venerable Order of the Opossum
Isnt the Order of the Opossum subordinate to the Clan of the Coon (Of which I am Grand Poo-Bah :) )?

Clan by laws state that contests sponsored by orders outside the clan have no authority in Knox County and that winnings may only be distributed on leap years that coincide with thursdays and new moons...

I think we're looking at 2064 before ATL's contest winnings can be brought over..... (at least they will be well aged!)

:)

xFreebirdx

Patriot Guard Rider
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
By the authority vested in me by me and the Venerable Order of the Opossum
Isnt the Order of the Opossum subordinate to the Clan of the Coon (Of which I am Grand Poo-Bah :) )?

Clan by laws state that contests sponsored by orders outside the clan have no authority in Knox County and that winnings may only be distributed on leap years that coincide with thursdays and new moons...

I think we're looking at 2064 before ATL's contest winnings can be brought over..... (at least they will be well aged!)

:)

Something tells me that you didn't have the right attire on when you stated that........ :crackwhip

Last edited: