What's new

#ECB Newb Appreciation Month

Rating - 98.7%
91   1   2
So all of us in #ECB have been there, the new guy that's always running to the B&M to buy a smoke because we had nowhere to store them. Also, never knowing what to buy because we don't know what our pallet likes yet.

We'll we would like to help. We are looking for 7 guys that don't have a humidor yet and want to try some new/better cigars.

Post in this thread what BOTL means to you. Doesn't have to be a huge story.

We will leave this open for 1 week and as a group we will vote on who the recipients of the humidors and cigars will be.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Doubt it. This is an awesome idea...The only problem I see is that most of new people here are probably past that stage. Mostly cause that stage doesn't last long lol.
Its just a cool way to give back... win a humi and cigars. Not yardgars either 😉
If its for 6 months and newer I think I'm eligible. And what's wrong with yardgars! Nothing beats smoking a Ron Mexico Churchill after a stressful day. The shit stick makes you realize that your day wasn't all that bad

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
I'm a noob, but not really that noob, I have a humidor.

What is ecb though? I'm brand new to botl.org
Haha, funny to see you around here.

ECB = East Coast Bombers, they're just a buncha bullies.
Well hello Eric :waving:

"Home" is down. I've lurked here, and someone told me to check it out a few days ago so I figured high time to register.