What's new

#ECB Newb Appreciation Month

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
I'm a noob, but not really that noob, I have a humidor.

What is ecb though? I'm brand new to botl.org
Enter the contest and if you win you will find out. Lol
Dunno if I've been here long enough to really answer the question/enter contest.

I've come here to search answers to questions before, but just registered an hour ago.

Hopefully I'll figure it out over the next coming days/weeks/months.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
sounds like a group I should b e a part of!
ROFL, I was just thinking, this is probably the best-hidden recruitment drive I've seen in a long time....Rope em in with a humi and a few sticks, a few months down the road you're handing out grape flavoured koolaid from a large container...
It worked for MS13. but no.... No more room in da club. We just wanted to give back.

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
I'm a noob, but not really that noob, I have a humidor.

What is ecb though? I'm brand new to botl.org
Enter the contest and if you win you will find out. Lol
Haven't been here long enough to answer the question/enter contest.

I have no idea what botl means to me other than brother of the leaf. I've come here to search answers to questions, but just registered an hour ago.

Hopefully I'll figure it out over the next coming days/weeks/months.
Stick around, Dan -- this is a great place. Super positive and helpful, not much in the way of drama or azzhattery. And I've learned a ton from these guys.

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I'm fairly new here, and I don't post that often. Not really my style, I'm more of sit back and listen/learn kind of guy. I really can't understand how a group of guys looking to help some newbies could be interpreted negatively in any way. I generally stay away from internet forums because I get sick of the bickering and BS between guys who are supposed to share the same interests, it's just always bothered me. When I started lurking on BOTL it became very obvious to me that the group of guys were different. The first day I signed up I was immediately told about a contest for newbies as part of Operation Esteli and I quickly donated to the cause. I was reading just the other day how a guy expecting a newborn got bombed some baby clothes, awesome in my book! I got involved in the newbie trade sampler and had an awesome experience with that as well. So after just a few weeks of being a member here I've witnessed some pretty generous acts that truthfully make me proud to be a part of BOTL. So while I don't know squat about #ECB what I would say to them is keep it up, because there right we have all been a newbie in one way or another at some point in time. My .02 cents
THIS ^^^ is what BOTL is all about.....

Mike, Wrench is entered?