What's new

#ECB Newb Appreciation Month

Agentskull

BoM Feb 14
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
While you are correct. "i moved" is one of those phrases. I am more than happy to pay it forward. I need nothing in return.

As for the address there are bunches of people that have the same one.

I am glad it has a new home.

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
got my end in fron Tag yesterday. Want a great looking humidor and tasty tag alongs.!!! Thanks again for the contest. got the distilled water in it now to senson and withh enjoy these smokes. THANKS TAGIMG_20140724_182220_036.jpg

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
got my end in fron Tag yesterday. Want a great looking humidor and tasty tag alongs.!!! Thanks again for the contest. got the distilled water in it now to senson and withh enjoy these smokes. THANKS TAGView attachment 43261
Nice. Since my involvement here in only a month im starting to get to the point of needing a 2nd humi. Prob gunna do a collidor or a tupperdor. But ill cross that bridge when i get to it

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
got my end in fron Tag yesterday. Want a great looking humidor and tasty tag alongs.!!! Thanks again for the contest. got the distilled water in it now to senson and withh enjoy these smokes. THANKS TAGView attachment 43261
Nice. Since my involvement here in only a month im starting to get to the point of needing a 2nd humi. Prob gunna do a collidor or a tupperdor. But ill cross that bridge when i get to it
I see the bridge!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I see the bridge!
Haha. It is coming up quick so yeah i either need to start smoking more or get it up and running soon. Might do one of those cool ammodors.