What's new

#ECB Newb Appreciation Month

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
My 5er went out to homebrewjourneys this morning. Sent him the tracking via PM.
Yeah thanks man, got it. Cant wait
No worries bro. I was just posting for the continuity of the thread and to let the other guys know it was taken care of. I hope you find something in it you enjoy. No humidor per your previous note of having a 150ct and my lack of a spare that isn't worth a few hundred bucks. ;)

Holy crap what an awesome 5 pack of cigars from James. I can't wait to try these I want to smoke them all tonight. I really wish I could smoke 5 in one night But I'll savor them for sure. Gunna bring a few of these to smoke on my NY trip coming up. Thanks so much man. Can't wait to hit some noobs myself in the near future.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
My 5er went out to homebrewjourneys this morning. Sent him the tracking via PM.
Yeah thanks man, got it. Cant wait
No worries bro. I was just posting for the continuity of the thread and to let the other guys know it was taken care of. I hope you find something in it you enjoy. No humidor per your previous note of having a 150ct and my lack of a spare that isn't worth a few hundred bucks. ;)

Holy crap what an awesome 5 pack of cigars from James. I can't wait to try these I want to smoke them all tonight. I really wish I could smoke 5 in one night But I'll savor them for sure. Gunna bring a few of these to smoke on my NY trip coming up. Thanks so much man. Can't wait to hit some noobs myself in the near future.
No worries bro. Enjoy them.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Cigar_benz_daddy hit me hard with this setup. I'm a Illusione fan and have been trying different lanceros lately.

Thank you so much

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Cigar_benz_daddy hit me hard with this setup. I'm a Illusione fan and have been trying different lanceros lately.

Thank you so much
Nice. I've been wanting to try a Herra esteli but no one by me sells them. Got to buy some online but just haven't pulled the trigger.
Best cigar I've had to date. Need to buy a box of the Lonsdale and lancero

Agentskull

BoM Feb 14
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
So I ran across a problem. The newb I had didn't need a humi, but another one did. So here is something for the both of you. Problem solved.

uploadfromtaptalk1405548320234.jpg

I hope you both enjoy. Very sorry about the wait guys. You were not forgotten

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
So I ran across a problem. The newb I had didn't need a humi, but another one did. So here is something for the both of you. Problem solved.

View attachment 43088

I hope you both enjoy. Very sorry about the wait guys. You were not forgotten
Very nice brother!! And no worries at all on the wait. Glad you found a home where that humi will be used. Between my 150ct and 300ct I'm pretty set on storage for a little bit at least. Really appreciate all you guys who have donated to this contest

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
So my end just got delivered, I have had a few of these and have been wanting to try the rest! Much appreciated man and I will enjoy them all. Like you, I usually only have a little time to myself and have really been enjoying smaller/short smokes lately. Thank you again, you're a class act brother

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Got it, thank you Skull. Its perfect. And I have your address now :ccool:
Your welcome. Glad it came in one piece! Was a little worried.

As far as the address. I am moving to a house we just bought. So it is kind of outdated already.
So what you're saying is hit soon, before mail forwarding expires? :devilhead

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Got it, thank you Skull. Its perfect. And I have your address now :ccool:
Your welcome. Glad it came in one piece! Was a little worried.

As far as the address. I am moving to a house we just bought. So it is kind of outdated already.
So what you're saying is hit soon, before mail forwarding expires? :devilhead
No, what he's saying is, "There are certain phrases that don't mean shit, and this is one of them"

Don't worry, if his address is wrong, we can find out what the right address is...