What's new

#ECB Newb Appreciation Month

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
After seeing what other folks are getting from their sponsor i'm a bit nervous to about what Cigar_Benz_Daddy sent my way........i hope my wobbly bolt missing mailbox survives.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
After seeing what other folks are getting from their sponsor i'm a bit nervous to about what Cigar_Benz_Daddy sent my way........i hope my wobbly bolt missing mailbox survives.
I'm sorry. I was on the hospital on Tuesday and out of commission Wednesday, I'm sending of your package tomorrow. I'll provide tracking info by lunchtime.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I'm sorry. I was on the hospital on Tuesday and out of commission Wednesday, I'm sending of your package tomorrow. I'll provide tracking info by lunchtime.
Send him a box full of bolts!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
please take your time, I'm in no hurry. I hope everything is OK.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
Hope you're doing okay.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
My 5er went out to homebrewjourneys this morning. Sent him the tracking via PM.
Yeah thanks man, got it. Cant wait
No worries bro. I was just posting for the continuity of the thread and to let the other guys know it was taken care of. I hope you find something in it you enjoy. No humidor per your previous note of having a 150ct and my lack of a spare that isn't worth a few hundred bucks. ;)

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
My 5er went out to homebrewjourneys this morning. Sent him the tracking via PM.
Yeah thanks man, got it. Cant wait
No worries bro. I was just posting for the continuity of the thread and to let the other guys know it was taken care of. I hope you find something in it you enjoy. No humidor per your previous note of having a 150ct and my lack of a spare that isn't worth a few hundred bucks. ;)
Yeah i dont need one. I might to a tupperdore in the future when i want to age some boxes but right now im really just trying to figure out what i like and what i dont

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Well Martin3203 went a little overboard with the care package he sent my way today. Good thing I now have his address and a good memory. Thanks Mike this is all greatly appreciated.