What's new

El Triunfador Lanceros

Benzopyrene

BoM June 08
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
My guy has five boxes maybe only 4 now, but I can get people some if they are interested, but might be a little more than you can find online. So if you are having trouble PM me. cheers!

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
my understanding is that it was a limited release only to maintain the rights to the name.
that is what i heard as well! just enough made to keep the name and only given out to a few retailers! once this batch is gone, it's gone! when pete revisits the label, it will be a different blend with different sizes!

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Another reason why BoTL is the best online community...we broke it out first and had them in hand by the time the rest of the online communities were just starting to hear the buzz.

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
I read that these are the cabaiguan blend with a maduro wrapper in a lancero format.
A lot of chatter about that, but I don't know if a boutique brand like Tatuaje would have to resort to recycling a blend for a new line. Think about the guy blending the cigar, I'm sure he has more blend formulations than we will ever have a chance to try.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Yeah, thanks to you guys I've been able to score some Tat blacks, Cabbie Maddies, EL01, EL03 and now the El Tri. What do you do for an encore?

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Got my 5er from newhavana in today. It was $45 for the five pack. I'll wait a week or two to let them acclimate, then let you know how they go.

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Got my 5er from newhavana in today. It was $45 for the five pack. I'll wait a week or two to let them acclimate, then let you know how they go.

Nah, you won't like them. Send them to me for immediate destruction. They are tainted with a nuerotoxin.. I have already built up the immunity for the poison. hehe.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
I got my 1st batch two weeks ago. I'll be sparking one up this weekend. hehe.

Don't worry, with my limited brain activity neurotoxins won't affect me.

Rating - 94.5%
85   3   0
Any interest in a HERF at my shop? First cigar on me....I'll make it an El Triunfador...Please advise....Regards....E
Damn.. why is it that all the good herf activity seems to be on the west coast. East coasters, where are you? We need to step it up. LA is too far to drive. Seriously though, you guys have fun, smoke one for me.

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Damn.. why is it that all the good herf activity seems to be on the west coast. East coasters, where are you? We need to step it up. LA is too far to drive. Seriously though, you guys have fun, smoke one for me.
Well, would anyone be interested in a Mexican HERF? "All by meself. Don't wanna be..." :crying:

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I went to a Mexican HERF once, at least I think I did. There was a box of Te Amo, a donkey and a very courageous young lady.....Juarez, Mexico 1992. It might be time for another. Perhaps with an upgrade on the Te Amo's.....

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
I went to a Mexican HERF once, at least I think I did. There was a box of Te Amo, a donkey and a very courageous young lady.....Juarez, Mexico 1992. It might be time for another. Perhaps with an upgrade on the Te Amo's.....
OMF'NG! That's sig worthy!:rolling::rolling::rolling:

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I know it's a tad hard to do one, Dave. Though if any of ye comes over here someday, let me know and Shmear and I could show ye around, touring all the neat spots, and obviously a LCDH.

:headroll: Hahahaha, priceless!

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Greg, Jeff and I did one in the Baja but with all the kidknaping its too scary now. Mexico City would be great but I usually go to the Yucatan, Merida.