What's new

El Triunfador Lanceros

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Kidnapping in Baja AND Jalisco are bloody awfull as of now. Wouldn't go there. As for Merida, I've got family there! (Grandad on me ma's side; grandma's Cuban) Though I don't like beeing there for too long; too little time to swim, too much time under the scorching heat. If ever ye come to the city, though, ye'll find out there's too little to do and too much time. Stop. Strike that. Reverse it.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Jalisco ???? Damn, I used to walk around the downtown of Guadalajara at 4am with no problems.

How about Arandas and San Ignacio ? Secuestros too or is it still safe there ?

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Not sure about how many were made, but three shops near my got them, one got 5 out of a 10 box order, another got 4 or 5, and another said he got 10, but I dunno. I would assume most are similar...?

Crypto Sailor

Loose Lips Sink Ships
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
I'm at my local B&M smoking one of the El Triunfador and I brought one of guys here and this stick is amazing!!! Started off it made my tongue tingle, and in short order it mellowed out. I'll be getting another 5'ver... Thanks Pete you ROCK

Rating - 94.5%
85   3   0
Did anyone get the final word on how many got made and if/when another release will come out?
Mitch, he mentioned to me that now that he had to do a more broad release of them than originally planned he will release (and don't hold me to this) somewhere in the realm of 8-10,000 sticks. Next year and in years to come until he decides what to do with the line he will do around 25,000

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I love everything Tatuaje/La Riqueza, but I will confess that this stick was not my favorite. I have one sitting in my humidor that I would gladly pass on to a Brother to try if said Brother has not yet had an opportunity.

PM me with an addy if that is something that might be of interest.

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
Yeah, i got the impression from Dan at NHC that there will kinda be an ebb and flow of these. They'll be around for a bit, then disappear, Then they'll be around again, then gone again. I know dan was surprised that he got as many as he did. I've not really heard a definitive number that were produced.

Rating - 94.5%
85   3   0
I love everything Tatuaje/La Riqueza, but I will confess that this stick was not my favorite. I have one sitting in my humidor that I would gladly pass on to a Brother to try if said Brother has not yet had an opportunity.

PM me with an addy if that is something that might be of interest.
Dude, let it sit for a month and try it again, I think you will be surprised. I had several customers that were having some issues and not enjoying the stick, after they put them down for a few weeks they said it was like a different cigar.

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
I have a box still sitting in the shrink with boveda from Dan at NHC. I will probably throw these in my locker at the B&M shortly that way I can start sampling these. I certainly love the Cabi maduro and if these are based off them then I'm think I may have another in my top ten. Funny thing about my top ten is that it contains more than ten cigars hahaha.

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
Uncelnino,

Why not just start your own deals thread?

I like your taste in smokes, but it seems like you solicit quite a bit on multiple threads.

No offense intended - You do contribute a great deal to this site.

Rating - 94.5%
85   3   0
If the topic comes up and I am on the thread i will usually mention to people if i have them as it is the stick they are talking about. I'm not making any money off of brothers. But if it is bothersome to other brothers i will gladly stop. Sorry gents

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Dude, let it sit for a month and try it again, I think you will be surprised. I had several customers that were having some issues and not enjoying the stick, after they put them down for a few weeks they said it was like a different cigar.

:tpd:

I tried one last weekend that sat for two weeks. I really liked it, but didn't think it lived up to the hype. I'm holding on to mine and expect them to be better next month.

If the topic comes up and I am on the thread i will usually mention to people if i have them as it is the stick they are talking about. I'm not making any money off of brothers. But if it is bothersome to other brothers i will gladly stop. Sorry gents
Doesn't bother me. If I was looking for this stick, I'd love to see the offer in the thread of discussion.