What's new

F1

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Can't wait to smoke my two free Opus.:cbig:
You read my mind. I'm gonna enjoy the 2 opus I get from you more than I already enjoyed the others I have smoked.

Too bad I'm gonna have to wait months till November.

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Good freaking race!!!
I'm glad most of it was run without a safety car. A lot of people of the road everywhere!!! I LOVE IT!!

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Mclaren scored a little bit, but still have a long way to go... and the top runners are still scoring consistently... So it's gonna be horribly hard for Mclaren to win the season.
Ferrari... ppffffftttt.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Vettel for the win! What an outstanding guy, ahah it made me smile because he was so happy to come in first.

But could you believe it was a RENAULT 1, 2?! Great race. I still felt like the safety car came out a little too much, but its probably just me. Glad to see Brawn knocked off their feet finally! Good run for Heikki!

Ferrari who? :razz:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brawn was not knocked of it's feet... they just slipped a bit...
I am telling you that that was the first of many loses they will see. Ahah and they slipped a whole lot, like Nico on intermediate tyres.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
But thats what I am saying, they will NOT win the season. it will be close, but they won't win trust me. Its going to be Redbull Renault's year. Now that I'll actually put money on.

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
But thats what I am saying, they will NOT win the season. it will be close, but they won't win trust me. Its going to be Redbull Renault's year. Now that I'll actually put money on.
So you wanna make another bet on top of the 2 opus x your gonna send me when Mclaren don't win? Man... those things are gonna be so good!!

I'll tell you what... I'll let you off the 2 opus bet, for 1 opus X, and another cigar of your choice!! :stretchgr

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So you wanna make another bet on top of the 2 opus x your gonna send me when Mclaren don't win? Man... those things are gonna be so good!!

I'll tell you what... I'll let you off the 2 opus bet, for 1 opus X, and another cigar of your choice!! :stretchgr
HA! not a chance brother man, Months!

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
I guess you are right... The 2 opus will taste better in a few months... because I will be tasting victory, and not surrender.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you wish all you'll be seeing after I take your Opus is

I must say sorry in advance for the nightmares you'll have. I too would wake in a cold sweat knowing that in just a few months I'd be sending two Opus X off for someone else to enjoy!

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
There is no chance of Mclaren wining the season the way they are going now. If they 1-2 the next 3 races in a row, and no Brawn driver finishes top 5, then I have to worry.

I'm thinking Force India is ready to score some points. They are changing some parts on the car for the next race... and the drivers are not bad. I hope they place top 8 and score before Ferrari

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah McLaren doesn't have a chance. So what :D

What the hell are you smoking? The Force India drivers are far from skilled, granted that their Mercedes powered car does yield some potent HP; they'll have to mod their driver more than the car to make some good points.

I'm surprised STR isn't doing better.

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
The Force India drivers are not that bad... I mean... with Piquet out there, and the way Ferrari is going this year, everyone else looks like a star.

Force India was in position to score last race with 6 laps to go... then he hit a puddle and the rear end swung out and he went into the wall...
Last year they could have scored in Monaco.... a 4th place finish at that... but then Kimmi had to crash him out of the race...

In due time Force India will develop.

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
STR has talent... and a good car. Things just don't seem to be working out yet this season.

Who knows what's gonna happen when they don't have any rain this next race. It rains like twice a year in Bahrain... and while my dad was there in January it rained once already.... So the only storm we might have is sand...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agreed, with out the rain factor things will be different. Atleast McLaren will be able to test the newly designed front wing at speed. Hamilton will come through, we'll have a couple podium finishes this season.

STR does have a good car, but sometimes you have to question what the drivers are thinking. Like nipping Vettel in the last race come on dude.

You realize we are like the only two guys posting in this thread ahah. awesome.

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
I might not get to watch practice (first one I'm gonna miss in like 15 races or so)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WHAT DID I TELL YOU! Its going to be RedBull Renault's season to win! Vettel 1st in Q1, followed by Alonso, then Webber. A 1, 2, 3 for Renault. Unbelievable.