What's new

Fallout 4

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Fallout 3 was my shit. New vegas was good too, but to me wasn't as good
This was the same for me... Fallout 3 hit right when I transferred colleges and was without internet for xbox live... Definitely helped pass the time that semester. New Vegas was ok, but I've never much been into wild west themes so it wasnt my favorite.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can't wait! I bought FO3 on Xbox when it first came out back in the day, and bought it again a few years ago on PC, however I never actually ended up beating it. I did however finish New Vegas.

I'm currently playing Wasteland 2 - very similar to Fallout. FO 1 & 2 were "spiritual successors" to the original Wasteland.

The Munt

Observe everything. Listen intently.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Hehehe WICKED!

I used to play Fallout II for pete's sake.

Love this line of games, and how they integrated turn based strategy with free roam RPG in the newer versions.

8ball

Ruler of Grayskull
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I can't wait for this one, but looks like it's next gen only. I liked both 3 and new Vegas. The pint size slasher was probably the craziest part of 3. My only issue is the amount of bugs that usually need to be worked out in the beginning.

8ball

Ruler of Grayskull
Rating - 100%
34   0   0

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I'm def. hype for this more than anything else. fallout 3 is a top 5 game for me (def. #1 if you don't include older games) and this one is looking to blow it out of the water content wise so I can't wait. CANT WAIT TO BUILD MY CITY