What's new

Fallout 4

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I'm def. hype for this more than anything else. fallout 3 is a top 5 game for me (def. #1 if you don't include older games) and this one is looking to blow it out of the water content wise so I can't wait. CANT WAIT TO BUILD MY CITY
Same. Super excited for fallout 4. I dont play many video games but 3 was one I couldnt stop playing. And the fact that you can buy FO3 GOTY edition right now at gamestop for like 9.99. Whaaaaat a freaking value. I have new vegas and havent started it yet because Im trying to explore every inch of 3 before saying Im finished lol.

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
oh yeah man, especially with all the added DLC content that game is insanely huge....plus all the DLC is top notch quality. they def. didn't phone it in and seriously, the pit, broken steel, operation anchorage, point lookout and mothership zeta...thats almost like a whole new games worth of content no jokes.

I like to start a new game, and rush over to operation anchorage to get the prototype stealth suit and just use it for the entire game with the shishkebab and ninja perk. it's super broken lol.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Yessir. Altho I just started new vegas. Going to finish it and let 4 drop in price a little bit haha. But glad its finally coming out. Has gotten rave reviews already from ign etc. should be awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

squaresoft

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
i really hope my comp can run it...i dont even know what the system requirements are

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Jealous of you guys, I am a console guy, and have been waiting for this one to go next gen (99% Xbox one) but the missus and I are trying to buy a house and other stuff, so the system and this game might be more of a Christmas present kind of purchase. Try not to spoil all the cool stuff!

Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Jealous of you guys, I am a console guy, and have been waiting for this one to go next gen (99% Xbox one) but the missus and I are trying to buy a house and other stuff, so the system and this game might be more of a Christmas present kind of purchase. Try not to spoil all the cool stuff!
Bruce Willis was a ghost the whole time...

8ball

Ruler of Grayskull
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Yessir. Altho I just started new vegas. Going to finish it and let 4 drop in price a little bit haha. But glad its finally coming out. Has gotten rave reviews already from ign etc. should be awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
new Vegas was great. I finished all 3 endings. Wife gave me the ok for an Xbox one, just waiting till black friday. Then, I'll be touring the wastelands.

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
sadly mine is crashing on startup. All this anticipation and I am going to bed mad as hell. I hate developers sometimes, they knew this shit wasn't working. :(

8ball

Ruler of Grayskull
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
sadly mine is crashing on startup. All this anticipation and I am going to bed mad as hell. I hate developers sometimes, they knew this shit wasn't working. :(
Ugh. I feel for ya brother. Hope it gets patched soon. Im sick of developers using us as beta testers.

squaresoft

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Mine booted up just fine....but there's horrible screen tearing going on even though I went into the ini file and unlocked the frame rate and ran vsync.

It's pretty first world for a problem but its really fuckin annoying...I'll look into further fixes at work today.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
That's the weird thing about it... I'm on xbox one, and had no issues at all last night, started up and ran smoothly. Made my person, and got out of the Vault before killing it for the night. (work and such)