What's new

Favorite Online Vendor and Why?

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Famous is my fav by a pretty wide margin for the reasons already mentioned. The pricing is just too hard to beat. I like cigarsatyourprice for the very solid pricing on Tat and Viaje products, but there is a lack of availability on a lot of sticks that I like, and the customer service people weren't the most knowledgable either. I just completed my first order with Emersons when the TAA 2014s came out and I couldn't have been happier. The customer service was great and they slipped in a free ashtray into the order. I will definitely do business with them again in the future.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh yeah alomst forgot. Andrew is a rockstar! I got my super rare cigars from them. Even though I've only purchased from them twice, cause I only recently heard about them, I think they are awesome.

But its hard for me to choose between Famous and Smallbatch haha. I'll just have to split my monthly budget lol. Or double it haha.

I was having trouble because they couldnt accept international credit cards, but Andrew made a way. And he added a few freebies as well. Hands down top notch service from Smallbatchcigars.com

Other sites just cancelled and never replied to my emails. Guess they didn't want to go through the hassle of selling to overseas customers. I get it. No hard feelings.

P.S. Smallbatch ships cigars in airtight packaging. That is a major plus for me since it takes 2 to 3 weeks for stuff to get to me.

Last edited:

Big Tex

Meathead
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have ordered from many online vendors but I would have to say that my favorites are Smoke Inn, Small Batch, Corona Cigar and Cigar Federation. They have the fastest shipping and some hard to get stuff.

Rating - 100%
95   0   0
Favorite is Tower Cigar... Second is Atlantic then Emersons and Serious Cigars. All are great vendors with superior service and pricing.

Last edited:

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Cigars international, cigar.com and the devil site (cigar bid) were my go-to places for a couple of years. Lately though I have been spending more of my time (and $) at Famous and Tower. Famous has a great selection with good pricing and specials. Being able to use the BOTL discount code there is what usually helps me to pull the trigger.

As far as shopping at Tower, Mark has been especially helpful and has really impressed me with his great deals and outstanding customer service. He even called me a couple of weeks ago with a question about my order and we ended up having a 15 minute conversation about his trip to the DR to work on some blends for their store brand. It was that personal touch that made me feel like I was right there at a local B&M that made the difference for me.

Because I do not have a local B&M, I also have developed a couple of relationships with some shops in other areas of the country (one in Nashville and one in Milwaukee) that are my go-to spots for LE and special releases. Both of them will either call or email me now when something new comes in and ship to me in Minnesota.

Based on many of the comments here I think that I may need to check out small batch as well though.

KLF

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Cigarplace.biz they ship international at a very decent price, fast, efficient and reliable. Can't praise them high enough.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Not an online vendor per say, but Tobacco Leaf. Phone orders mostly. But the owner Rahul is an amazing BOTL and his prices rock! I'd suggest a call sometime

As far as strictly an online vendor, atlantic cigar. If you pay for their membership you can get some unreal deals

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I have ordered from many online vendors but I would have to say that my favorites are Smoke Inn, Small Batch, Corona Cigar and Cigar Federation. They have the fastest shipping and some hard to get stuff.
I did like the 4 pack Mason Dixon N/S that Cigar Federation had. I had to pick that one up.

Rating - 100%
75   0   0
I've been ordering from small batch more and more lately. Highly recommend them. Then Atlantic then Serious. Small batch puts some nice samplers together, and always ship with humi packs.

Rating - 100%
84   0   0
New Havana- fast shipping, box always packed right and cigars sent in food saver bag with boveda. Famous and Emerson for all other orders- both are site sponsors and I've had zero issues with both.