What's new

Favorite Online Vendor and Why?

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I have not been around too long. SBC and Puro both have outstanding customer service. I lean on puro for their prices, and on SBC for some lines puro does not carry because it is cheaper than B&M.

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
It was probably all a lie anyway

And they had insurance so I saw no issues

Btw Opus Oscuro Oro... tried all 5 sizes ...
Terrible... disgusting... sickening
Opus need time to rest.
Kinda weird, seeing how they cost so much. Different strokes for different folks. Thr offer is still up for a sampler of LFD

Edit: this is just a light ribbing, btw.
I will send you a selection of LFD if you'd like

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
To stay on topic of this thread, small batch, puro, and Cigarpage have my business. I have noticed a jump in small batch prices though
Yes that is what pushed me away.... I mean they are entitled to set the prices they want....

But I had my eyes on some boxes that I wanted to buy so I saved the info... waited for a sale and went back to get them... only to find out the prices were raised... it was disappointing.

I am on the looking for Fume D'amour Clementes tho... for a reasonable price ;)

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I havnt bought in a long while but i have used cbid an insane amount in the past, i would get hooked on the deals. I have gotten a 200 dollar boxes for 90 bucks, prolly the best ive done there. Was a box of oliva special s btw. Ive used atlantic a few times for other purchases.

Prine

Nerf herder
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Very interesting read. I've been out of the cigar scene for awhile. I used to use cigarbid quite a bit, but from reading around online it looks like it has pretty much tanked. Hopefully my lastest orders go through ok. I'll have to check out some of the other vendors in here, thank you for that.

nic

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
@CETobacco - without question. If you chase limited release you absolutely need to check them out. Every single CET customer got their order of Black Honey, no drama and a great price.

Last edited:

driver

Attitude + Effort = Results
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Why were talking about retailer's when will we see Umbagog back on shelves at our online shops??;)

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
So far I've had the best luck with famous, I think using monster deals combined w coupon codes you can make your money go a long way. I do want to try small batch this month it looks like they have some good stuff.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Famous and smallbatch. Both have always had competitive prices and all my cigars have shipped promptly and arrived in good condition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think Bonita Smoke Shop is great. They are a brick and mortar that also has great prices and service online. Huge selection for a B&M that rivals the biggest online.

Rating - 100%
101   0   0
thompson because of their military discount. it often mirrors other discounts they offer but just hits me in the right places. most military people don't go looking for discounts but being offered one is important to us. in all honesty we volunteered for what we did so i don't think we deserve special treatment, but it is nice when you have people recognize what you volunteered to do for them.