What's new

Finally Going to be a Dad

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Well it's been said that if you have a boy you only have to worry about 1 pecker whereas if you have a little girl you have to worry about everybody's pecker. :playful: Whichever it is I know you will be a great Father and I wish you all the best in the blessed life changing event.(y)

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Baby decided to be stubborn. Gotta wait another month to find out.
All my friends have sons, and they're all happy about that. I have a daughter, and I think of myself as the lucky one, because of her. I say this because I figure the anticipation of finding out and then having to wait another month has gotta be killing you... so try not to stress too much - being a dad is great stuff, and it will be a blast either way. (y)

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
All you guys having kids. So exciting. After 2, I'm ready for a little snip snip.

On a more serious note, congrats they are a lot of fun. But a lot of work.

One piece of advice......give your wife a break now and again. Volunteer to take the overnight feedings occasionally, watch them by yourself for an afternoon and let your girl go pamper herself. Keep wife and mommy happy, and you will be happy.

And don't blink. Can't believe my first is headed to 3rd grade next week.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
All you guys having kids. So exciting. After 2, I'm ready for a little snip snip.

On a more serious note, congrats they are a lot of fun. But a lot of work.

One piece of advice......give your wife a break now and again. Volunteer to take the overnight feedings occasionally, watch them by yourself for an afternoon and let your girl go pamper herself. Keep wife and mommy happy, and you will be happy.

And don't blink. Can't believe my first is headed to 3rd grade next week.
Thanks. Will take all the advice I can get.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations! When people tell you how much it will change your life, you really have no concept how much it will. Being a dad is the best job in the world.