What's new

Finally...I'm building my detached cigar smoking room....

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Looks like you are making great progress on it. Nice clean install of everything too. Can't wait to see it all finished.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
the progress pics....

Roof is just about done! Thank God...

You'll notice the massive electrical system inside. 7 circuits! I will be haveing the fridge, a/c unit, kegarator, fans lights, sockets, and future jacuzzi circuit.

You'll also notice boxes in weird places, the cable box and a power box above the window for the wall-mount flat screen.

You'll also notice one of my dogs, patiently waiting for permission to enter....lol.
Totally awesome!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's looking great. I'm sure the time you're putting in know will pay great dividends in the near future. Thanks for all the photo updates.

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
Looking really good. I hear ya with the time spent. My brother and i built a cabin in the woods...20 x20, 12/12 pitch, cedar siding, tongue and groove walls, hardwood floor, loft, deck, etc, etc...we drove down nearly every weekend for a little over a year to work on it. Started on a hill with a bunch of trees. The wives were pissed at the time, but now that it's up and in full use, it was well worth it.