What's new

Finally Pulled The Trigger

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I have 2 Molds, one is way to big at 60RG, the other is a tricky shape (perfecto) iv been watching some youtube where they use newspaper, was thinking of trying that first, your thoughts guys?
I have two decent molds and still use newspaper almost every session. I like to make shorter smokes more so now than when I ordered the molds so use paper for the smaller sticks.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
If im rolling Friday, do i need to case some Binder and Wrapper today? the filler all seems just right, no cracking when folded or tubed.
I prep my binder and wrapper 24 hours prior to use. I usually let the bunch sit in the mold for 24 hours before it gets wrapped. One day I bunch, the next I wrap. If I have enough time I load up another mold the same day I wrap. Binder I try to always keep cased and ready to go, at least enough for 10-20 bunches. When I'm being efficient I'm rolling 50 sticks a week though. Starting out, try to roll 2-3 a day. Focus on the process and making sure you are doing things right. Haste makes waste.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Ok 2 Wrapped, the last one im trying it out in my Perfecto mold, we will see, these are not prettyView attachment 99857
You know what? Everyone always wants to apologize for their first few sticks. But the guy who has rolled hundreds always looks at them and says to himself "Wish my first few had looked as good as that."

... and the he wonders what they taste like.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Well i had to try one, my god im very surprised how good it is, wasnt expecting much but iv had a LOT worse.
Draw was spot on, got a hell of a nick kick, the only tastes im picking up are raisins, very light pepper (great for me, not keen on lots of pepper)
If this is as good as it gets ill be very happy, but i know they will get better.
Burn was spot on, ash is a little dark, Ash fell just after the pic was taken.IMG_1367.JPG Happy bunny here

Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Well i had to try one, my god im very surprised how good it is, wasnt expecting much but iv had a LOT worse.
Draw was spot on, got a hell of a nick kick, the only tastes im picking up are raisins, very light pepper (great for me, not keen on lots of pepper)
If this is as good as it gets ill be very happy, but i know they will get better.
Burn was spot on, ash is a little dark, Ash fell just after the pic was taken.View attachment 99884 Happy bunny here
Pretty awesome for your first. Keep it up

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Burn was spot on, ash is a little dark, Ash fell just after the pic was taken.View attachment 99884 Happy bunny here
That looks and sounds delicious!!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Looks like you put some skills into that roll, dude. Nice one.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Thanks guys, its thanks to all the posters on here (and other places) read thousands of your posts, watched hundreds of vids (including some from you guys) so i kind of had an idea of what was needed. Now i just need to do it a lot better to come up to you guys standards, some of the rolls iv seen here look very professional and im sure taste just as good as they look.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
So with some help from Gdaddy i put some caps on my rolls, again not pretty but im sure i will get better at itView attachment 99957
Not bad at all. Capping can be tricky but its like an artist signing their work. Keep at it. You're making killer progress and will be pumping out pro looking rolls in no time