What's new

First cigar?

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
First real cigar was a Macanudo. I forget what size, as it was way back in highschool. Prior to that I had a White Owl or maybe it was a Phillies, I forget.
Ditto. I smoked one or two flavored Swishers with my buddy. He decided he wanted to try "real" cigars and brought one for me too. Some Macanudo, I have no idea what it was. I was hooked. Ironically, he fell off the cigar wagon and I pursued this addiction as much as I could. lol

Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Smoked many phillies and swishers.... but my first big boy cigar was in February of 1996 it was a Las Cabrillas and a Butera .... My first box was a Thomas Hinds (Honuduran) Sept. 96... These were great cigars at the time during the boom..... This is when I started keeping a "dream' journal... oops I mean a Cigar Journal of labels and notes....

pmd

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
When I was 16 I got into my dad's humidor. I was headed to some outdoor concert and grabbed a cigar that seemed bigger than my head (if I remember correctly). The draw was so tight I couldn't get through even an inch. I have no idea what kind it was.
I've had better experiences since then..

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First cigar was a Macanudo. My love of reggae led me to try them because it said made in Jamaica. Haven't liked one since! Soon there after it was followed by the classic Punch Maduro Rothschild which I still crave today. Pretty sure the 3rd was a El Ray Del Mundo and I still buy them. It was off to the races after that.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If black and mild counts, put me down for that. Otherwise, my first was some macanudo maduro. It was so much better than the black and mild, it only led me to others.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
As a teenager I started with Old Port - rum flavored and wine dipped. I don't know if they are available in the US. I wonder what I would think of them today.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
First ever was a swisher sweet, but that doesn't really count. First nice cigar was an Ashton something or other. I honestly don't remember much about it

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My first cigar was some kind of bourbon infused cigar I bought at Mardi Gras when I was a senior in high school. It was in a glass tube. This was back in 2000 so I don't think it was a Makers Mark stick. I turned 18 when I was a senior so of course I thought I was The Man. I don't even remember smoking it.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some cheapo on the golf course, first one I remember anything good about was a El Titan de Bronze Redemption Maduro. Wish I didn't have to go to Miami to get one now lol.

atllogix

It's not @ Logix
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
My first cigar was a CAO Brazilia Gol then the next day a MX2 Rob. That got me really interested so I started trying even more out but was reluctant to jump in. After smoking a Cohiba Siglo VI that's when I decided to take the plunge.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
First have to be black and miles and anything else from the gas station.
First real cigar was R&J aniversario! Loved it. Bought 5 pack and let one rest in my humi for so long trying to just remember or jeep the first ones I bought. Keep that one last stick for like 2 years before I smoked it. Wasn't as good as the first lol