What's new

First cigar?

Baldanders

Jim AKA Patty
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
In highschool me and a buddy stole some drug store cigars and smoked them in the woods where we would ride our bikes. We thought we were hot shit. They were like swisher sweets, and something with a plastic tip.

My first cuban was a Bolivar PC that Todd sent to me.
My first was also stolen from a drug store but in 8th grade.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
My first was a RyJ silver tubo back in the day when I was in 8th grade. My buddies and I picked 1 up each before prom thinking we were gonna hit that night lol. Don't remember it at all (both the smoke and my date lol).

The smoke that introduced me to the slope about a year and a half ago or so was a My Father no. 1 that a buddy smacked me with. Loved it so much its been downhill from there.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Don Diego, Gifted by a friend after his son was born, sometime around 1995, not a bad smoke for the $, don't see them around much anymore

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
first "cigar": swisher perfectos, at my h.s. graduation party. about a dozen! i was 16, there was rum...

first CIGAR: cc bolivar, robusto/ roths size, gifted by a great woman. and totally wasted on me then! 0)

first SMOKE: fuente hemingway, corona sized (sig? or classic?). first time i actually got into taste, texture, and aroma, the experience in it's entirety, and not just throwing smoke like a goon. still a cigar i go back to gladly.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
First real cigar: Opus X Super Belicoso....for real. A guy sold me 2 for like 5 bucks cuz he didn't want them and had store them wrong. I let them rest and then smoke 1. WOW, amazing haha.

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
First one I documented...

Macanudo Maduro Hyde Park - June14, 00

Started about 8 years earlier but wasn't as "in to it" and didn't start my journal until 2000. Up until then it was a random cigar, a few a month type of thing.

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
From what I can put back together from memory, I think it was something like an RyJ I got back in 95 (I was 16, but looked 19) from a shop in Santa Monica, CA near 3rd street...

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
AF Short Story, bought at Heroes and Legacies in Austin, sometime in 2000 while in college. Still one of my favorite smokes and always in the rotation. It's also the smoke that I'll give to friends that are first-timers. Can't miss.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First real cigar was a Macanudo. I forget what size, as it was way back in highschool. Prior to that I had a White Owl or maybe it was a Phillies, I forget.

Rating - 100%
112   0   0
First cigar was a Tatuaje Black Petit Lancero. I was hooked immediately:).
for real? that sucks for you...its better to start with crappy cigars and work your way up...not start with a fantastic cigar. theres nowhere to go but down now. lol jk

My first cigar, if you want to call it that, was a black and mild. if you want only hand rolled it would be a Fuente King B