What's new

Foundation Cigar Co.

NicaNick

Nick~R~Agua
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hermanos de la hoja ! I am overwhelmed with joy to see how much you guys are enjoying El Güegüense - ( Way - When - Say) / THE WISE MAN.. I am here in Nicaragua reviewing the next shipment to hit the States... This is where I love to be and my time will be spent here making sure this cigar remains the way I intend it to be. We are working with some great retailers throughout the country that see the vision of Foundation and recognize we are here to build brands with heart and soul. Long ashes ! Nick~R~Agua

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Hermanos de la hoja ! I am overwhelmed with joy to see how much you guys are enjoying El Güegüense - ( Way - When - Say) / THE WISE MAN.. I am here in Nicaragua reviewing the next shipment to hit the States... This is where I love to be and my time will be spent here making sure this cigar remains the way I intend it to be. We are working with some great retailers throughout the country that see the vision of Foundation and recognize we are here to build brands with heart and soul. Long ashes ! Nick~R~Agua
Hermano, thank you for your passion and what you are doing. I'm completely blown away by what you are doing and just want more!

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I need to try and get my hands on some. None available here in Germany and they always seem to sell out online before I get a chance to get some (time difference).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Silicorona gorda? Sorry....

But yes, these are excellent sticks. I'm hoping to smoke the CG tonight, but the robusto was great. If the CG holds up, I'm going after some churchills as well!
I loved the corona gorda but my only complaint is that I got to the nub sooner than I would have cared to. I rarely go for Churchills, but I'm gonna grab some of those soon because I want the longest possible smoking experience with this blend. I'm a huge fan

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I agree. Smoked a robusto last night and loved it. It took a while to develop for me, but I found myself really wanting more when I got to the nub.