What's new

Foundation Cigar Co.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
GAAAAHHH how did I miss the CGs?! Oh well, robos ordered!
You're slipping my friend. .you're usually cutting edge on cigars everywhere. Somebody needs to do a serious review when they can...the reviews I read are the same regurgitation stuff over and over. ..throw us a bone.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
@Smoqman and I were discussing this cigar. It truly is a cigar that must be smoked slowly and deliberately to pick up all the nuances. There is a lot going on here so make sure you can devote the time and focus to enjoy all of this one or I suspect you will miss a lot.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0

Smoked my first Corona Gorda tonight and I have to say congratulations and thank you to Nick for making a cigar that was totally different than all of the cigars that you made at Drew estate. This one really holds its own up there among the many new releases. I even got fruity pebbles on the retrohale
I picked up 3cg tonight. Can't wait to dig in, especially after this review.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Dude don't wait too long. If you got them at Paul's they are smoking good ROTT.
When I picked mine up they had just received them that morning and cracked the lids.
Just smoke them slow.
That's exactly where I got them. I usually let new purchases sit for a while, but that ain't gonna happen with these. One will be ash by the end of the day tomorrow for sure.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
My B&M got some in and everybody and I mean everybody at the shop is raving about the Churchill. They say for the value and pure enjoyment, this is the ish! I picked up a couple of CG's solely based on time and hoping to carve out some smoke time next week to see for myself.

NicaNick

Nick~R~Agua
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Smoked my first Corona Gorda tonight and I have to say congratulations and thank you to Nick for making a cigar that was totally different than all of the cigars that you made at Drew estate. This one really holds its own up there among the many new releases. I even got fruity pebbles on the retrohale
Bless !