What's new

Foundation Cigar Co.

NicaNick

Nick~R~Agua
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was lucky enough to grab one of these from Nick at IPCPR and i waited until i got home to smoke it to really see what it was all about. Well done my friend, it was fantastic.

Hay nos vidrios

Ben
Drew Estate Cigars
Brother Ben - very happy you enjoyed the smoke. It means a lot coming from you cause I know you know your stuff well. Always good seeing you. Paz !

NicaNick

Nick~R~Agua
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nick is the real deal. He'll FORGET more about tobacco than the vast majority of cigar brand owners will ever LEARN. I've been fortunate to know him for close to 10 years, and proud to count him among true friends in this business.

I haven't smoked El Gueguense YET--but if Nick had hands on it, I'm gonna seek it out and smoke it.

PS - The aforementioned 'testimonial' goes for Saka, too. ;)

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads
Brother Huber - I am sorry we didn't get to see each other at the show. I got a few treats coming your way. Give me until next week and they will be there. I only have a few left from so in September I will get you the full hook up. Lord knows I owe you !! I managed to get a La Imperiosa and it looks mighty tasty. Going to light it up probably tomorrow. You guys are rockin and I'm lovin every bit of it. Keep up the great works and give thanks for being mi hermano ! Abrazos !

NicaNick

Nick~R~Agua
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is one Gorgeous box Nick
Gracias hermano ! All the graphics were first hand drawn by my Art Director , Alex Garcia, and then moved over to the computer. There are a lot of fine fine details in this project And the brand has many layers - the national flower of Nicaragua can be seen, the national tree , and commemorative coins from early 1800's to 2000. I really developed this project for guys to want to buy boxes. Of course trying one to make sure it fits you flavor profile is always the way to go - but I wanted guys to hold the box in their hands and understand that I invested my heart and soul into bringing the finest cigars Nicaragua has to offer. It is unlike anything I worked on in the past and means more to me than I can put into words...

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Very nice looking smoke Nick. While a box would be outside my budget, I am looking forward to trying a couple of singles.

btubes18

The Thing
Rating - 100%
149   0   0
Gracias hermano ! All the graphics were first hand drawn by my Art Director , Alex Garcia, and then moved over to the computer. There are a lot of fine fine details in this project And the brand has many layers - the national flower of Nicaragua can be seen, the national tree , and commemorative coins from early 1800's to 2000. I really developed this project for guys to want to buy boxes. Of course trying one to make sure it fits you flavor profile is always the way to go - but I wanted guys to hold the box in their hands and understand that I invested my heart and soul into bringing the finest cigars Nicaragua has to offer. It is unlike anything I worked on in the past and means more to me than I can put into words...
Now this is passion - excited to give them a try. The way you spoke in your vides, obviously portrays your knowledge and passion for the country that has given us soo much. Thanks for making our hobby a true celebration.

NicaNick

Nick~R~Agua
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it September yet? Do we know what retailers will be getting this stick?
The first batch is currently in transit to the good ole USA and we hope to begin shipping the week of the 21st of Sept. More to come via www.foundationcigars.com and social media. I'll be sure to post something on BOTL.