What's new

free Pipe Tobacco 4 review

Rating - 94.7%
20   1   0
A few days ago it was in the upper-twenties but was raining with a fairly strong wind. It was one of the worst days because that cold wet wind went right through my jacket and... ugh
We had away like that last week here in Arkansas in the low 20s. I swear we get the worst weather. It gets down in the Teens and 20s and it also gets up in the 90s and to 100. Is 60-80 too much to ask for?

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I finally got around to sparking a small sample of blend #3 in the mini cob.

As a tobacco noob in general, this seemed very natural. I'm guessing this is the fire cured virginia; I'm not getting the perique.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Tonight I'm smoking @USHOG Blend #1. I have had a few bowls in various pipes but this evening I have chosen my underslung, The General.

My sample arrived as a pressed cake. The tin note is almost sugary sweet. I sliced off a flake and it easily rubbed out into fine flakes of tobacco.

The initial impression is a prominent smoky flavor followed by spice (there's that spice again. I think I'm starting to see a trend in USHogs preferences). The smoke is very lite and wispy. The smoky flavor is not the same I normally associate with Latakia or even that of dark fired Kentucky. It reminds me more of the smokiness of a bonfire. In fact, the prominent tastes to me are that of wood. This is a very earthy blend. A mans smoke that brings up memories of camping and wilderness. This is the kind of tobacco that makes you want to grow a beard like Grizzly Adams...or at least like @Griz.

I like this blend. It's something I think would compliment a day of dirt biking in the woods and shooting guns.

Thank you again, USHog, for sharing your blends with us. I apologize it took so long to post a review of all three.