What's new

Fun pic of my Liga Privada collection

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
This thread just picked up new levels of awesome with JD's post! He said something similar to me when I met him last July and showed him pix of my Liga-only fridge humi. Surprise surprise! OP better not forget to follow up!

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
From Hong Kong right now, Ive just got one thing to say .... Holy Shit....!

Dude, hit me with an email at drewnica@yahoo.com cause I may have somethin for ya. Please send email as "BOTL Liga Collection Dude" ....

Thanks
JDrew

View attachment 29270
Holy hell, that's badass. Thanks JD thats very generous I really appreciate it. Email headed your way. Have a good time in Hong Kong and safe travels.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I was cleaning out my humidor and doing some reorganizing and I though it would be a good time to take a pic. The panorama works pretty good on the new iphone. Thought I would share. Thanks
View attachment 27202
Freaking nice collection bro! I am way behind even if some of the Liga products have made its way abroad to Sweden and the collection is starting to come along nicely.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I was cleaning out my humidor and doing some reorganizing and I though it would be a good time to take a pic. The panorama works pretty good on the new iphone. Thought I would share. Thanks
View attachment 27202
Freaking nice collection bro! I am way behind even if some of the Liga products have made its way abroad to Sweden and the collection is starting to come along nicely.

Damn nice collection. The dirty rats are amazing, my favorite smoke to date. 6 boxes of UC Pigs! NICE

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
All I can say is thanks, it means a lot to all of us here at DE that you enjoy our cigars. We will always do our best to continue providing everyone the best cigars we can.

BR,

Steve Saka
CEO, DE