What's new

Game of Thrones - HBO

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Congrats to Peter Dinklage for his Emmy win for "Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series." He really deserved it, I thought he did an awesome job.

Since watching the series, I've read the first book and am 1/4 through the 2nd now. I think the Imp is my favorite character right now, and that's in no small part due to Peter Dinklage's performance. Kudos!

Can't wait for Season 2!
He was good even though it was a really small part.:stretchgr

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Roughly halfway through A Dance with Dragons now. I discovered the series about the time Storm first came out and was hooked immediately. The HBO adaptation was phenomenal and I thought Dinklage deserved his Emmy win. Very much looking forward to season 2 and especially the "Blackwater" episode. ;)

USCG Cigar Newb

USCG Cigar Newb
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Well I know that I am way behind, just finished the first season, what a way to end! Kept me guessing and it seems to all be amped up with the characters solidified, should be some great action and stories to come. Can not wait.

Rating - 100%
67   0   0
HBO did just have a small behind the scenes thing for season 2... Not much is given away or shown, but it does show some of the new characters and sets...