What's new

Game of Thrones - HBO

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
OK i'm soo bummed. The other day I read a post that said Ned Stark dies. I am behind 2 episodes now, and I know my favorite character dies. And now after seeing the previews, I'm scared the blonde hottie dies too. don't bother telling me if she does, because I'm not reading this thread agian until I watch the last 2 episodes. But I'm bummed about Ned.

JNT

The Bull
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Im bummed I have to wait so long till the next season.

Dilemma. Do I just finish reading the first book, and wait till the next season starts to read the second, or start reading book 2 now.

Still not sure how I like to receive my spoilers.

dpmrpa

Indiscriminate Bomber
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
I love these fantasy movies. Didn't know they had a book out. I must pick them up. I was a Lord of the rings fan also.
Game of Thrones. Can anyone make suggestions for similar books? I would appreciate it.

I hope Neds younger daughter stabs that fake King in the throat. He is such a wimp. The child of a sister and brother. No wonder he is crazy. The dragons was a great setup for the next season. Can't wait.

Docbp87

Smoke Into Oblivion
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
It was full of Surprises! I'm sadden by Ned's death. I wanna spank the little King! What's with the Blonde and the dragons?
Targaryen. Family sigil is a dragon, and her family were the ones who actually used tame dragons in their army to conquer Westeros some hundreds of years before Game of Thrones takes place. All of the dragons were thought to be extinct though.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
well i just got caught up on the show and can not wait till next year. I can not wait to see the inbred kid get his ass handed to him

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Yeah, loved the show and dragon chick is smokin! Had to make up a 2 disc DVD set of the series for friends that got tired of me talking about how good it was. BTW, as bad as "The Legend of the Seeker" was you have to admit the women were crazy hot!

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Congrats to Peter Dinklage for his Emmy win for "Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series." He really deserved it, I thought he did an awesome job.

Since watching the series, I've read the first book and am 1/4 through the 2nd now. I think the Imp is my favorite character right now, and that's in no small part due to Peter Dinklage's performance. Kudos!

Can't wait for Season 2!

smokingIsh

BoM July '09
Rating - 100%
171   0   0
Congrats to Peter Dinklage for his Emmy win for "Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series." He really deserved it, I thought he did an awesome job.

Since watching the series, I've read the first book and am 1/4 through the 2nd now. I think the Imp is my favorite character right now, and that's in no small part due to Peter Dinklage's performance. Kudos!

Can't wait for Season 2!
I am reading the books also and I am almost through with the second. Amazing how close season 1 was to the actual book. Reading the first book after watching season 1 beforehand was like deja vu the whole way through. They even used alot of the same dialogue.