What's new

Game of Thrones

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
He is a great writer but at the same time one of the worst ever. Seriously? Killing off your main characters that you spend so much time developing the story around. Once takes you by surprise but by the 4th or 5th it is beyond ridiculous and now predictable. I am trying to be vague to not ruin it for anyone but as I told my wife - it is just going to piss you off the more you get into it. I read them all after swearing them off. Now it will only be like 5 years until the next book. Yes, he is that incredibly slow. The show is well done though and I will continue to watch and will probably read the next books as I grind my teeth and clench my fists.
Exactly, who do you root for going through the books? You start to like somebody - BAM - dead!
I think that's part of the point. Personally, I root for the Hound, because he's awesome.
Yea he is! There was a specific character going through the books that I actually enjoyed, but I read on another site that this character dies. (Trying not to ruin this for anybody that is still going through this series.) True it was kind of a side character, much like the hound, but after that I'm done. I hope the dragon lesbian (Lol, wait till you get to that part, haha.) swoops in and burns all the crazies to a crisp.

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Well I decided to read the books. I am almost finished with book one, I am at the part where they find the bodies on the other side of the wall after Jon Snow takes his oath. After I finish the first book I am going back re-watch the first season. Does the second season cover all of the second book?

Baldanders

Jim AKA Patty
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Well I decided to read the books. I am almost finished with book one, I am at the part where they find the bodies on the other side of the wall after Jon Snow takes his oath. After I finish the first book I am going back re-watch the first season. Does the second season cover all of the second book?
Pretty much yes but also adds in a little bit here and there from book 3. Book 3 will take up the next two seasons of the show.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Yeah the books and the seasons don't line up perfectly. I noticed it more in season 2. The order of some things changes, and the show takes more creative liberties.

Really excited for season 3. Still haven't read book 5 because then I'll be game of throneless until a new season or book comes out.

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I just finished the 5th book. Never have I ever read such an amazing novel that made me laugh and smile while simultaneously pissing me off to high heaven. Can't get enough.

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
I just finished the 5th book. Never have I ever read such an amazing novel that made me laugh and smile while simultaneously pissing me off to high heaven. Can't get enough.
Hey man, I just finished book 5 last month too. Once I started reading g them I just kept going all the way through the series. I think I know where this is all going but we'll see. It will be interesting to see how they handle everything that happens in in book three.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
If you're craving more asoiaf, track down the Dunk and Egg novellas. They are worth the read!

Since my last post I've gotten through book 5 and the dunk and eggs. If you're into fan theories and discussion, check out the subreddit for asoiaf. (Make sure you are through book 5 or you WILL have things spoiled for you.)

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
If you're craving more asoiaf, track down the Dunk and Egg novellas. They are worth the read!

Since my last post I've gotten through book 5 and the dunk and eggs. If you're into fan theories and discussion, check out the subreddit for asoiaf. (Make sure you are through book 5 or you WILL have things spoiled for you.)
Thanks. I will definitely read the Dunk and Egg novellas, And that Asoiaf sub reddit is great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
I can't even put together in my mind what just happened. Kill all those little Lanister $#%&heads haha
I haven't read the books so it's all new to me,

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
you guys are killing me!

we're watching GoT on Vudu.. only seasons 1 and 2 are available right now... we have to wait for season 3 :(

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
So awesome! Literally, I am in awe.

I will definitely be picking up Book 3 after this season is over. I hear they are splitting Book 3 in half for the show. I just have to know what happens next!!