What's new

Game of Thrones

Baldanders

Jim AKA Patty
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Admiral Ackbar is never around when you need him!
[video=youtube_share;piVnArp9ZE0]http://youtu.be/piVnArp9ZE0[/video]

BigFoot

Jose
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Man, only those that have read the books know what's going to happen. So awesome. Can't wait for Sunday night.

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
Man, only those that have read the books know what's going to happen. So awesome. Can't wait for Sunday night.
True, but Robb Stark's wife didn't die in the book at the wedding (and I believe the wife was a completely different character)... so there are some surprises for those that have read the books.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After finishing this season I think I'm going to finally read the books. By far my favorite show on television.
I wanted to read them but no time. Instead I downloaded the audiobooks off audible.com they are perfect for listening to workin around the house or driving..

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
True, but Robb Stark's wife didn't die in the book at the wedding (and I believe the wife was a completely different character)... so there are some surprises for those that have read the books.
Hi,

That's not entirely true. TV had the wife get killed at the Red Wedding. IN the book, she left before Robb went to the wedding. She pops up later in the book.

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
Hi,

That's not entirely true. TV had the wife get killed at the Red Wedding. IN the book, she left before Robb went to the wedding. She pops up later in the book.
I said Stark's wife "didn't die in the book at the wedding?" So what I stated is true: she didn't die at the wedding. Lol

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Having not read the books, I may just be jumping to conclusions here. But at this point I think it's pretty safe to say that if your last name is Stark, you're going to be killed. Also, If you've ever known a Stark, looked at a Stark or had a passing conversation about a Stark, your odds aren't great either. I love this show, I really need to read the books.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Having not read the books, I may just be jumping to conclusions here. But at this point I think it's pretty safe to say that if your last name is Stark, you're going to be killed. Also, If you've ever known a Stark, looked at a Stark or had a passing conversation about a Stark, your odds aren't great either. I love this show, I really need to read the books.
Lol, the books are great. You pick up more things here and there. Im on book 3 now and its definitely a nice filler in between season. And also a good reason to smoke a nice cigar.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I read the first three books before watching the series on my Kindle. Currently reading book four and waiting impatiently for season three to come out!! Great read. Highly recommend as there is so much more in the books that isn't covered in the series.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Oh geez...I have avoided the books thus far, but I may just get sucked into them...when does the next season start?
I believe late march season 4 will start.

I read the first three books before watching the series on my Kindle. Currently reading book four and waiting impatiently for season three to come out!! Great read. Highly recommend as there is so much more in the books that isn't covered in the series.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Download the season its available on amazon/google and whatnot. No waiting haha

Sent from my Galaxy S3

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
So far for season 4 they've recast tommen, the mountain (again), and daario naharis.

I need another book or season. Has been a long summer. At least CFB is back.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Just watched all 3 seasons cause I was bored in 3 days. What an amazing show!!! People dying left and right, beautiful women, and just a great story line. Can't wait until season 4.

packerjh

Jokey says BOOM!!!!
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm a GoT fanatic myself...can't friggin wait till this starts back up. I've read all the books and watched all episodes twice...c'mon George!!