What's new

General Habanos Discussion

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
I was rearranging the cabinet this morning and found a half box of Upmann Connie no.1 with PLM May 2011 that I put away and forgot about. Double checked my spreadsheet and not listed there either, like getting a new box all over again, lol
That is a wonderful box code, I went through a few of those. Great find!

Rating - 100%
153   0   0
I was rearranging the cabinet this morning and found a half box of Upmann Connie no.1 with PLM May 2011 that I put away and forgot about. Double checked my spreadsheet and not listed there either, like getting a new box all over again, lol
This is part of the reason I don't keep inventory. I like finding the forgotten box. I'm also too lazy to keep track of what I smoke. Only slight issue I've run in to is buying boxes thinking I was low, then finding out I actually have plenty of that that box. I'll get to all of them at some point so no big deal.

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
This is part of the reason I don't keep inventory. I like finding the forgotten box. I'm also too lazy to keep track of what I smoke. Only slight issue I've run in to is buying a dozen boxes thinking I was low, then finding out I actually have a half dozen of that that box left. I'll get to all of them at some point so no big deal.
#mvppanicbuy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I like 62. I have not been able to achieve this in my large humidor though. The bottom is at 67, and the top is at 61. I need to add a fan and take some things out so the air has a column to travel up. Hopefully that will even it out. All my desktops are at 62 with bovedas though.

Rating - 100%
65   0   0
I like 62. I have not been able to achieve this in my large humidor though. The bottom is at 67, and the top is at 61. I need to add a fan and take some things out so the air has a column to travel up. Hopefully that will even it out. All my desktops are at 62 with bovedas though.
I ran into the same problem with my cabinet with swings from the top to the bottom. I have a computer fan on a timer that goes off 15mins per hour and helped with the different levels.

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
I found this rating sheet recently on CC box codes. Anyone able to lend some credence to this? Or is it complete BS? I had a ULA H. Upmann from @jasonatjl that was phenomenal so I'm kind of leaning towards it being true. But I'm not well versed in CC's to really make an educated decision.

Super Premiums: UME, MUL, MUO, ULA, LUB
Good: RAE, MOB, ULE, AME, BMS
Average: RUE, EML, PSM, ESO, ARG
Not Recommended: OEP, SUE, LAS, LOM, ELU

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Super Premiums: UME, MUL, MUO, ULA, LUB
Good: RAE, MOB, ULE, AME, BMS
Average: RUE, EML, PSM, ESO, ARG
Not Recommended: OEP, SUE, LAS, LOM, ELU
Eh, I wouldn’t give to much credence to that list. EML is La Corona for 14/15 and was a very solid box code. And for what it’s worth, I’ve got ELU JL1 that are tits, though I don’t have much experience with that code. ARG is entirely too low and GEO, EAG and AUM were solid and not even listed. All in all, most any 14 box code has a chance to be good.

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Eh, I wouldn’t give to much credence to that list. EML is La Corona for 14/15 and was a very solid box code. And for what it’s worth, I’ve got ELU JL1 that are tits, though I don’t have much experience with that code. ARG is entirely too low and GEO, EAG and AUM were solid and not even listed. All in all, most any 14 box code has a chance to be good.
Thanks for the info brother. Like I said I really don't have much experience with CC's so any information is definitely helpful.