What's new

Get your Shelves and Drawers here!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Every time I see someone post their new pics, I get more anxious for my drawers/shelves... Looks like John does amazing work
I can't praise him enough. Just an overall great product and experience. And nice to know it's done by someone that "gets it."

Rating - 100%
119   0   0
I'm seriously thinking about it. I keep buying boxes and have no idea where I'm going to keep them... guess I need to start looking at wineadors.
You should sign up now...I did last week and I'm 1st for August :eek:
Problem is my NewAir 281E order was canceled due to out of stock:mad:
At least I have till August to find another deal on one...What I'm gonna due with the ever increasing inventory of cigars till then????

PamunkeyHub

Jayson
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
You should sign up now...I did last week and I'm 1st for August :eek:
Problem is my NewAir 281E order was canceled due to out of stock:mad:
At least I have till August to find another deal on one...What I'm gonna due with the ever increasing inventory of cigars till then????
Wally World has really nice Ziplock tupperware containers with a foam seal for $10-20 IIRC. I bought the smaller one last month when I started down the slope... I remember standing in the store thinking that I'd never fill the thing up (the smaller one)... yeah, should have got the bigger one. Hell, I might just need to go straight to a walk-in. FML... the Mrs. is going to kill me. I already have to make sure I'm home to intercept all the cigar auction boxes that show up.

Ok, end of my thread derailing :)

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
Wally World has really nice Ziplock tupperware containers with a foam seal for $10-20 IIRC. I bought the smaller one last month when I started down the slope... I remember standing in the store thinking that I'd never fill the thing up (the smaller one)... yeah, should have got the bigger one. Hell, I might just need to go straight to a walk-in. FML... the Mrs. is going to kill me. I already have to make sure I'm home to intercept all the cigar auction boxes that show up.

Ok, end of my thread derailing :)
Yup, I think it's like 60qt, foam seal w/ six latches, around $16.xx.
Don't ask me how I know, but they also sell a four pack on their website for a further discount, and it ships free to your door...

CRAP! I just aided the derail.
Buy John's goods. Seriously, he's the real deal, a true craftsman.