What's new

Get your Shelves and Drawers here!

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
A likely excuse, he is probobly at home gently caressing his new drawers and doesn't want an interruption.
Got me. I'm laying on the floor just staring in awe. No unfortunately I am at work until 2. I had enough time to unpack them, stare, inspect, and fill with sticks. Then it was time for work.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Got me. I'm laying on the floor just staring in awe. No unfortunately I am at work until 2. I had enough time to unpack them, stare, inspect, and fill with sticks. Then it was time for work.
You'll probably want to season them first before putting sticks in there.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Nah, I did the same thing with the first two drawers. Stuck em in there filled with sticks tossed in bovedas and didn't have an issue. I checked this morning it's already at 60% in both top cc, and bottom NC.

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Just got on John's list for August... Hopefully I'll forget about them between now and then, otherwise it's going to be a very long wait. I don't mind though, looks like he does top quality work and he seems like a real decent guy. I like to support people like that.

Now my question to you all - dividers or no dividers?

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I decided on no dividers..... but i'm waffling. Maybe a set of dividers for 2 of the drawers.... leave the other 2 no divder. I'm first in July so I got some time.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
pics. three from john one from another, went with dividers very pleased. drawer with boli's no divider just ripped pieces of sc from boxes. WP_20150422_13_52_03_Pro.jpg nit what the hell happened when I posted pics but its only four drawers.

Attachments

Last edited: