What's new

Get your Shelves and Drawers here!

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
What's the inside measurement? My wineador took a shit on me and won't cool so I'm thinking about getting rid of my drawers. Working on a fridgeador now and the drawers won't work, I had the Newair 281E.
Grabbed this off the site where I purchased it from.
Internal Dimensions: 23 3/4" H x 14" W x 13 1/2" D

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
John outdid himself on this one for me... This is proof of the outstanding work that John can do... We had talked about zebrawood and I wanted the lines to match if we did it. And wow did he impress me. Thanks again for your hard work on these for BOTL. I can see thru his work that he has dedication to his hobby

Now the fun part begins... Filling her up!
I know this is old, but damn that's impressive!

Rating - 100%
143   0   0
I'm on the list for January and all these amazing pics are making me question my decision to just go with the basic 4 drawer, 2 shelf set with no fancy pants additions.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I will tell you this... When it comes to adding "fancy" veneer fronts. You can get into doubling or tripling your money.. Def something to think about

Rating - 100%
143   0   0
I will tell you this... When it comes to adding "fancy" veneer fronts. You can get into doubling or tripling your money.. Def something to think about
Yeah for sure, but they're so damn purdy! I originally opted for the stock drawers and am planning to stick with it. But John's work looks so great that I am honestly tempted, haha.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yeah for sure, but they're so damn purdy! I originally opted for the stock drawers and am planning to stick with it. But John's work looks so great that I am honestly tempted, haha.
There is definitely a price to be paid for going fancy.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Inquiry sent. What seems to be the way to go on combination of shelves to drawers for a new air 281e? I mostly buy boxes these days but have a decent number of singles. I was thinking 3 drawers and 2 shelves.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Smoqman

BoM Aug. 2014
Rating - 100%
278   0   0
I'm on the list for January and all these amazing pics are making me question my decision to just go with the basic 4 drawer, 2 shelf set with no fancy pants additions.
FWIW, I got plain drawers when I could have had anything. It's a personal decision that each person must make. For me, I wanted as much exposed cedar as I could get, and that is what I got with absolute plain cedar drawers.

I love the look of all the fancy drawers, and there's a part of me that thinks that would've been really beautiful to look at… But in the end I chose what mattered to me (personally), most.

Ymmv