What's new

Google Chrome: Worth Downloading?

Should I Download Google Chrome And Make The Switch From Internet Explorer?

• Total voters

Lorax429

Dagum
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I just made the switch to Chrome this week. Been a Firefox guy for a long time, but I finally got fed up with how bloated and slow it has become. Chrome is remarkably faster than FF and IE. Some folks like Safari, but they all seem to be Mac users. I have never heard anyone rave about the windows version.

carocaniac

i hope this lighter works
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I have thought that IE may be the cause of my comp being slow sometimes. I've used Firefox in the past, but I didn't see enough advantages to make the switch. I'm comfortable with IE, and I have TONS of bookmarks on here. If I take the plunge, it will have to be totally worth it.
You can actually move your bookmarks onto Chrome when you change over. It gives you the option called "Import Bookmarks"...

JNT

The Bull
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I was a big Firefox fan, and tried Chrome on a whim. I've never looked back. Google, along with all the other web applications they have like photo's, documents, email, reader, online storage, etc... are just phenomenal. My only worry is Im so dependant on them, that one day they'll start charging fees.