What's new

Great cigars you just don't like

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
To my list, I now need to add Camacho Diploma Corojo.

Inches from vomiting last night. Review forthcoming.
Interesting. One of my favorite cigars of past days. Before Pepin these were the strong boys. I still like the diploma.

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
I felt the need to dredge this thread up for the cigar I smoked tonight. At the risk of being tarred and feathered, I need to add to my list... the Tatuaje Black.

I don't know a whole lot about the release(s) of this cigar, so all I can say is that it's a pre-tube model that I bought from a member of this site. I've had it in my humidor for a while now, and after everything I've heard I was waiting for a chance to spend some quality time with it. I'm on vacation in Aruba and tonight seemed perfect.

The verdict? That thing ran over me like a truck! Then it caught sight of me in the rearview, backed up, and hit me again. I've smoked a number of cigars over the years that I'd rate "a bit too strong for my tastes" but nothing quite like this.

Don't get me wrong, I've got not a bad thing to say about this cigar, nor the bunch of y'all that loved it. Objectively it did seem a really great cigar, and I understand why people like it. All I'm saying is that if this is Pete Johnson's personal cigar, I've got new respect for the man's constitution. Mine just threw in the towel.

Just me?

-Charles