What's new

Great cigars you just don't like

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I'm not a big fan of Macanudo cigars either, just way to mild for my tatstes, but the Macanudo 1968 is really not a bad cigar, it has good flavor and probably the most strength you will find in any cigar with the Macanudo band on it.

I was gifted a Macanudo by Ciggy, the Gold Label, and it really wasn't a bad cigar, just alot milder than I ordinairly smoke.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Smoked a Rocky Patel Decade Toro Prerelease and it was great. Bought a box of torpedos Decade when they came out(I like the size and was highly rated). it was not as good. 2 years later it is better but not as good as I had hoped.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I admittedly sometimes have strange quirky tastes when it comes to food, beverages, and cigars.

I just don't get excited about cameroons. Of any brand. (The taste reminds me a little of coffee, and I am one of the few people I know who dislikes coffee.)

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
RP Decade, CAO La Traviata, RP Olde World Reserve, and Brickhouse.

And to be in total opposition, I've never had an AVO I didn't love.
Awe man I got to agree on that CAO La Traviata. I just baught that cigar like a week ago and lit it up...gave it maybe two inches and had to put it down. Didn't like it at all!!

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Ashton ESG for me, I have tried so many times to like this cigar... But its just not happening.... Sadness..
No you won't get kicked off, I had a similar experience BUT I look forward to revisiting these a month down the line when they've had some time to get right!
.......I've found if you take the cello off and age them they're a very good smoke and getting better.They are the only Fuente I've had that has gone through a sick period. No, they have never been worth $20 but at $16 and under they're worth the price of admission.

Rating - 100%
167   0   0
.......I've found if you take the cello off and age them they're a very good smoke and getting better.They are the only Fuente I've had that has gone through a sick period. No, they have never been worth $20 but at $16 and under they're worth the price of admission.
Ashtons are Fuente's??? Did I miss a merger, lawsuit, or am I just retarded? (don't say it)

e-man67

Benny Hill's Understudy
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Hate Gurkhas...never had a RP I liked, cabigaun didn't like,Alec Bradleys didn't care for, most fuentes I don't care for (besides the Anejo and Opus which I love dearly), Cubao (maduros are good), DPG blues and regular white label (like the jj maddy bunches), CAO crillo is nasty, tat brown labels (most I didn't care for except sw reserva, never had noella reserva), HDM churchills (cc), gold Illusions, any Macanudo, use to love Partagas black label now I can't hang with that raisin flavor, NUBs do nothing for me and neither do the Oliva's in general (with the exception of the V maduro and MB's which are outstanding...and Cains...love those!). :cbig:

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
1st time reading this thread. Where do I start?
1. I think most here have very good tastes including a very well educated pallet. And while we smoke many great cigar brands, saying that Tatuaje smokers buy into the hype or LE. I will have to disagree. Having said this, I will agree most Tats have that Don Pepin coffee, cocao and spicey profile.
Which is why we smoke them Or at least why I do. Please tell me your brand that is as more consistant and LOWER priced. Im not saying Padron, Fuente, LFD are not as good but there similiar priced as well.
2. I will be sending you another SW Maddy from The OR Sabor store.
3. These are my highly rated but poorshowing smokes.
Rp decade 2x and no show. Avo for the most part and Davi as well.
4. Looking over most smokes here I guess I really like most stuff on the market even the others that most dont like!
Justin

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anything Macanudo.....just too bland for me and priced too high. The RP Decade didn't do much for me either.