What's new

Hard Music

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I'll listen to anything including ballet, opera, etc. I've always like the 60's and 70's heavy metal before the hair bands in the 80's ruined. Maybe it's because I drank and did a lot of drugs back then.

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Someone say GORILLA Biscuits?! Hahaha! I'm big into Jersey hardcore. I'm so psyched to finally see NORA. They're reuniting for the first time in god knows how long. Playing With Bane and my favorite band of all time....E. Town Concrete!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I listen to mostly Black Metal and Death Metal. Some older thrash and hardcore here and there, and some of the older punk rock as well.
I played bass briefly for a death metal band called Fallen Christ.

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
Opeth, Behemoth, Amon Amarth, Dark Funeral, Mastodon, Amorphis, Burn the Priest, Dimmu Borgir, etc...

I'm also real big into alternative stuff too though. And instrumental!
Haven't heard of Amorphis for a while. I remember song 1 on a disc that was some sweet piano and guitars. And a low growl guy followed by a high pitch guy singing the same line it think. That was a long time ago. Cool.

-KK33-

halel

Banned
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Opeth, Behemoth, Amon Amarth, Dark Funeral, Mastodon, Amorphis, Burn the Priest, Dimmu Borgir, etc...

Haven't heard of Amorphis for a while. I remember song 1 on a disc that was some sweet piano and guitars. And a low growl guy followed by a high pitch guy singing the same line it think. That was a long time ago. Cool.

-KK33-
They are extremely versatile, really cool. Ever listen to Epica?

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
And then Epica brings us to Kamelot. I sure miss Roy but Tommy was an excellent replacement.
Tommy is great but I just about quit listening to them once Roy left.
I did too but I recently decided to see how they are with Tommy and I was pleasantly surprised. It'll never be the same without Roy but Silverthorn is a good step forward.

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0

-KK33-
No I have not.

-KK33-

halel

Banned
Rating - 100%
17   0   0

-KK33-
No I have not.

-KK33-
Check them out. Very interesting group! Not very often that I like a female vocalist. And she's attractive, too!

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I love me some Pantera <- by far my favorite band ever.

Rob Zombie
Slipknot
Mudvayne
Fear Factory
Coal Chamber
Sevendust - wicked underrated.
Rage against the machine
Disturbed
Static-X

To name a few of my fav's

Heath