What's new

Hello from Chicagoland <greenhorn>

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hi weedsnager,
I am about 30 miles south of the city in the Tinley Park area.
You need to check out "strictly men" in calumet city.. Owned by John Kelly..He has his own tobacco factory in Nicaragua..if you have ever heard of Tesa cigars in Chicago, it was started by john Kelly, it's run by his son Chris..if you go to his place in calumet city, don't expect to much in the way of atmosphere, it's not the nicest cigar shop you've ever seen, but if your looking for quality tobacco, it's the place to be. Most all other cigar joints in the Chicagoland area are cigarette stores with a small humidor on the side.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
a place called The Tobacco Leaf here in Tinley....159th and 76th avenue. Nice place with a good size walk-in humidor and nice lounge

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
a place called The Tobacco Leaf here in Tinley....159th and 76th avenue. Nice place with a good size walk-in humidor and nice lounge
That's awesome thanks. I'll be out that way this afternoon I will check it out. Also, holy cats how about this weather today? Amazing Sunday.

Sent from the ether using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
let me know what you think about the place
Hey Ekirn,
I made it over to the tobacco leaf. Thanks for the recommendation it's a nice place. Great humidor and nice folks behind the counter. They didn't have the zippo insert I was looking for but I did pick up a couple sticks. A 708 Maduro and a Rocky Patel Sumatra. I'll report in after I have had time to burn one.

Thanks again

Sent from the ether using Tapatalk