What's new

herrera esteli

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
anyone see these land anywhere?
Cigar King in Scottsdale has a handful of Robustos left. I just picked 10 up this afternoon.

Give them a call...you may still be able to get some.
I dropped the ball here with the busy holiday season, I don't see them on the site currently but with it being so cold and wanting to try some different ring gauges, I can wait a month or two and go for a toro to longsdale or corona to see which I prefer. And great to see you on the forums Willy!

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Guys.

Many of the Herrera Esteli that were shipped into the USA in December had cracked feet. This was due to the boxes being just a bit too loose in packing.

We have been working on resolving this issue to stop it before the January cigars leave - so nobody will have to worry down the road.

If you have purchased the Herrera Esteli and had some cracked cigars, which you probably did - please email John Brooke at jbrooke@drewestate.com and copy me on it at drewnica@yahoo.com so we can replace them.

Sorry about this speed bump.

Best
Dizz

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356537108.327728.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356537129.167299.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356537155.034943.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356537182.115102.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356537210.007899.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356537245.178436.jpg

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We have added a glycerin paper wrap to protect the bundles in the box in addition to demanding tighter tolerances on the boxes... I am hopeful this will resolve the issue.

Like JD said, contact him or Brooke if you got some cracked one in the early release December boxes.

Or you can hit my email saka@drewestate.com - on way or another we will definitely make good on any damaged smokes.

Fwiw, I personally have been smoking the Herrera Esteli Short Corona Gordas every morning for the last week with my espresso - it reminds me so much of the Cuban Cohibas I use to smoke back in the 90's it is freaky - smooth, slight sweet, gentle but enough spice and very creamy. I am really proud of the work everyone did in creating this cigar.

I hope everyone has the chance to try it...

BR,

Steve Saka
CEO, Drew Estate

ps: Also the lonsdale is extra special imo too.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello fellas, sorry for brief lack of posts. I just got bck to Miami frm vacation with family and was out of civilization with Internet on/off.
I also want to wish everyone a very happy new year !!!
I hope everyone spent time with their loved ones and lets make 2013 better than the last!

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Still waiting to find these...On a side note...
Still have my cigar Willy made in person at the DE event in Chicago...Another highlight of my year! Anyways have a good New Year Willy, Saka, and to da big man Drew!

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
Happy New year Willy, I was lucky enough to pick up a fiver of the Herrera Esteli and love em! Can't wait till I'm able to pick up more

BrandonP

Cigar King Scottsdale
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Chad,

These are continuing to be launched on a limited basis at stores where Willy is attending the events. Expect wide spread release later this year. Willy may be able to clarify that better but that is our understanding.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
whats up Brad, Chad. Happy New Year guys. HE will be shipping sometime Feb. We had some packaging issues and we think we have solved them. HE will be in about 50 accts to start with and there are a few reasons for this.
FIrst reason is that i currently have 10 pairs working on my cigars. These rollers are coming frm the Liga crew of boncheros and roleras which have been trained in the traditional cuban method of making cigars. Second reason is that I personally want to go out to every single acct and introduce and have a rolling event and i physically wouldn't t be able to visit more that 50 accts in a year in top of my monthly trips to Nica , Cigar Safari's.
So there you have it guys, first year 50 accts and we will be opening up more accts as time goes and have built up my crew. Cant take all the Liga boncheros and roleras or i would become a marked man! jajaja