What's new

herrera esteli

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
Welcome aboard! Like the rest can't wait to try your smokes and learn from your expertise

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
We have these available currently. Not a lot, around 3 boxes of each size left over after our event, but we do have them in stock. Robusto, Toro, and Lonsdale are the 3 initial sizes, with a torpedo and corona to be released in the future. Call or go to our website to order, though it is just boxes listed on our website.
I will have to try one if I get out there next week. These sound very interesting. Brandon have you done a review?

Tnt Cigarguy

BoM Jan 12
Rating - 100%
138   0   0
We have these available currently. Not a lot, around 3 boxes of each size left over after our event, but we do have them in stock. Robusto, Toro, and Lonsdale are the 3 initial sizes, with a torpedo and corona to be released in the future. Call or go to our website to order, though it is just boxes listed on our website.
I will have to try one if I get out there next week. These sound very interesting. Brandon have you done a review?
Chuck I really liked it. I will be smoking more.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's up everybody?? I will b on here more frequently as soon as the craziness of the holidays pass. Thanks again got the welcome. What up TAK!

whodeeni

the Cigar "Gangsta" ;0(
Rating - 96.4%
149   4   2
What's up Willy? Good to see you on here! *lol* You know I really thought
that you were already a member when we met at the BOTL party in Orlando!

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome! :D

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Wow, so many nice things said about you, it must be true. Bribery will only get you so far. Welcome to the forum and looking forward to trying some of your sticks. I think I got one in my stocking already.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Hey Willie!

Welcome to BOTL....Glad to hear that JD convinced you to join. I just visited your old stomping grounds recently in Miami. Met the boys at the El Titan factory a week ago Saturday. Looking forward to hearing from you here!!!

Rupe

Attachments

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Damn you're old Rupe ;-)
Welcome Willie

Hey Willie!

Welcome to BOTL....Glad to hear that JD convinced you to join. I just visited your old stomping grounds recently in Miami. Met the boys at the El Titan factory a week ago Saturday. Looking forward to hearing from you here!!!

Rupe