What's new

herrera esteli

BrandonP

Cigar King Scottsdale
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
We are expecting ours sooner then later here at Cigar King. I will be sure to post on here when we get them back in stock guys.

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
Drapers got their shipment in yesterday as well, you can give them a call and see if they have any Lonsdale left.

I'm all stocked up, but it's hard for me not to order more, resisting for now :)

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Drapers got their shipment in yesterday as well, you can give them a call and see if they have any Lonsdale left.

I'm all stocked up, but it's hard for me not to order more, resisting for now :)
They only had like two boxes of that size and maybe 6 total at the Bethesda store. They weren't out, I found them way under stuff. Not sure they were selling them yet.

BrandonP

Cigar King Scottsdale
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
We got these back in stock today boys! Just 2 boxes of each size for now and only available on phone orders for the time being. Give us a call to place an order, 800-669-7167.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Be careful with these if you buy em by the box. Opened a box of lonsdales yesterday and 11 out of the 25 had badly cracked heads. I'm assuming theyre switching over to the cello wrapped but if you have the ones wrapped in paper, just be aware and if you can, open the box at your shop to about an extra trip back.

The idea of the packaging is cool but don't understand 1) about the 4 blocks glued to the bottom as spacers (makes me think the boxes were made too big) and 2) why only the feet are covered in the paper wrap ( there is a second loose piece of paper that goes around the bundle by it doesn't wrap around the top section which leads me to believe why there were so many broken.

These cigars are awesome but the wrappers seem very fragile reminiscent of the 08 Verite. G1

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Thanks for the info, ill have to open the box I plan to get at the casa de montecristo DE event in a couple of weeks before I leave to inspect. Hopefully I'll get to try another fresh rolled when I'm there to compare as well.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Be careful with these if you buy em by the box. Opened a box of lonsdales yesterday and 11 out of the 25 had badly cracked heads. I'm assuming theyre switching over to the cello wrapped but if you have the ones wrapped in paper, just be aware and if you can, open the box at your shop to about an extra trip back.

The idea of the packaging is cool but don't understand 1) about the 4 blocks glued to the bottom as spacers (makes me think the boxes were made too big) and 2) why only the feet are covered in the paper wrap ( there is a second loose piece of paper that goes around the bundle by it doesn't wrap around the top section which leads me to believe why there were so many broken.

These cigars are awesome but the wrappers seem very fragile reminiscent of the 08 Verite. G1
Goalee - please email at saka@drewestate.com and i will get you a replacement box.

And yes, we are more than aware of the problem. And now all the cigars being shipped will be cello wrapped and I also changed the sort criteria on the Ecuador Habano capa - for us this mid priming EH is a new wrapper, so we went through a little learning curve, but I believe we now have this situation resolved.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

BR,

STS
CEO, DE