What's new

herrera esteli

HUPLVR

Found
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
In regard to the December Allotment with cracked feet issues, I am about to send approx 18 emails to John Brooke with replacement info. I was waiting until our annual DE sales meeting was over so it would be freshly on his desk when he got back - also when the new batch arrived.

In regard to January Allotment - good things to come.

Best,
JD

View attachment 28329
Thanks for the update JD! I know you guys are super busy, and I appreciate the personal response from you. This is why we love you guys (well half the reason anyway)...lol!

Scotty

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
In regard to the December Allotment with cracked feet issues, I am about to send approx 18 emails to John Brooke with replacement info. I was waiting until our annual DE sales meeting was over so it would be freshly on his desk when he got back - also when the new batch arrived.

In regard to January Allotment - good things to come.

Best,
JD

View attachment 28329

Thanks for the update Dizzle!!!

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Friends.

I just wanted to mention that I have received a number of emails about the cracked feet issues and they are on the forefront of my "to do" list for my return to Miami. If you have not heard back from me or John Brooke within the last few weeks, do not fear. We are on it, and I want to clean up this old bizness before we move on to new biz. Rest assured we will send out replacements in the near future.

On a totally different note, I was thinking about changing my avatar photo for BOTL for the 2013 Year ... Hmm ...

Best,
JD

IMG_1038.JPG

Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Hahaha, that's quite the picture! Love the side decal.

We all really appreciate the effort you put in customer service. A humbling experience indeed. Can't wait to find some HEs, they sound awesome!

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Friends.

I just wanted to mention that I have received a number of emails about the cracked feet issues and they are on the forefront of my "to do" list for my return to Miami. If you have not heard back from me or John Brooke within the last few weeks, do not fear. We are on it, and I want to clean up this old bizness before we move on to new biz. Rest assured we will send out replacements in the near future.

On a totally different note, I was thinking about changing my avatar photo for BOTL for the 2013 Year ... Hmm ...

Best,
JD

View attachment 28377
Ditto on the sentiment ...nice ride 67ish impala?

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Corona's Cigar had Herrera Esteli in stock when I was there today. Picked up a couple singles and another brother was able to call up and get a box. They aren't listed on their site, you will have to call, and I have no idea how many they have left.

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
Corona's Cigar had Herrera Esteli in stock when I was there today. Picked up a couple singles and another brother was able to call up and get a box. They aren't listed on their site, you will have to call, and I have no idea how many they have left.
Thanks!!! when I called they were sold at at their store but had toros, lonsdales, and robustos in stock at one of their stores.

Fia

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Thanks!!! when I called they were sold at at their store but had toros, lonsdales, and robustos in stock at one of their stores.
I got a chance to try a lot of the sizes. The line as a whole is the cats meow!!! If you want something with a little more spice, go with the smaller rg sizes. Otoh the toro has a little less spice but more "meatiness" and nuttiness to it IMO. All great sticks. :)

Aloha

Fia

Rating - 91.7%
12   1   0
I have not had one of these yet but on my list to try. Theres just so many good cigars out there hard to try them all on Fireman's budget..... LOL But I do pretty good

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
just received notification that Cigar Hustler has Toros back in stock

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Hope there is some available come end of week. Thursday or Friday. I wanna try some of these.

Sent from my S3 using Xparent Green Tapatalk