What's new

hey everyone, complete newbie here

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
nice dovey! RonC is the man:thumbsup:, when i first joined he offered me a humidor on the cheap and also some humidification elements. however, I went the poor college student way and just got a tupperdor which is working pretty good. and yes this is a very friendly board, dont hesitate to ask questions. these guys have helped me out a ton!

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
welcome aboard, if you have questions ask away. No questions are stupid around here. Pm me if I can help you in anyway.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ok, I just jumped in headfirst and bought a whole bunch of the cigars recommended to me above from Cigars Intl. Hope I like 'em all. :/

Thanks a lot for the warm welcome

Ratbert

BoM Oct '07
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
Welcome Dovy,

As everyone has already advised, there's a wealth of information here...just take it slow and enjoy. Like I told you in my PM, cigar smoking is a journey and this is something that you can enjoy for the rest of your life. :smokingco

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Ok, I just jumped in headfirst and bought a whole bunch of the cigars recommended to me above from Cigars Intl. Hope I like 'em all. :/

Thanks a lot for the warm welcome
Nice...Enjoy the slope, cause you are slippin down it. I started about 18 months ago and had a 10 stick humi. I am now rocking a 26 bottle wine fridge converted to a humi. It's packed full and I just ordered a couple more boxes this morning. I may have send some bombs out just to make room for my new smokes.:smokingbo. you are on your way.