What's new

How do you Carry?

jkittle99

Josh
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
I carry an LCP in my front pocket (in a holster) when I have the need for something compact. Yes, it's less powerful than say my 1911 or my Glock 19, but it's better than nothing. I actually have 2 LCP's - thats a nice little pistol for the price.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have 2 choices. I have my keltec p32 that I can pocket carry with a holster or I have a tuckable iwb from high noon holsters for my S&W 669. Not a huge fan of that one though as its not the most comfortable. If I had to do it again (and might when I have the money) Id go crossbreed.

Smoke Eater Dan

Slave to the system.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I carry either a Smith and Wesson J-Frame in a CrossBreed IWB, or a Springfield Armory XD-40 sub compact in an Alien gear IWB. I can tuck my shirts in with either rig.

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Depending on my clothing, I carry a Springfield XDs .45, a Kahr CM9 9mm, or a Kel-Tec P3AT .380. I started out pocket carrying, but then I realized I spend much more of my time sitting than standing, and it's near impossible to get a gun out of your pocket while seated. I now carry in an OWB holster, no matter which gun I have with me.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Cabelas & Glockstore both carry undershirts with built in holsters. The 5.11 style hides the gun pretty well. If I had to hide a gun a work that's the way to go. I carry my XDs in a Summer Special style iwb from ccs gunwear and it hides well but it's not a tuckable style.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I just bought a new set-up with summer in mind, with which I am very pleased. I picked up a Ruger LC9S, and an N82 Tactical (Nate Squared) Pro model IWB. I met these guys at the NRA Convention when it was in Pittsburgh. I was intrigued with their holster then. Every review I read lead off exclaiming how comfortable this holster is to wear. I can't dispute them. It can be worn typically, with the holster between trousers and undershirt, but it's built with wear against the skin in mind. I've worn it with only an un-tucked t-shirt, in 80° weather, all day long, and it works well. I had a hard time buying the LC9S over the new Glock 43. Saving $100 was cool, but I've always maintained that you shouldn't buy a early production anything. I'm not disappointed with the LC9S. It's a pretty compact package for a 9mm, and the "S" model has a great trigger.