What's new

How long would this take to smoke?

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I'd give this some serious consideration, IF there were some quality (or even semi-decent) sticks offered in these ridiculous formats. For example, if Drew Estates made a Liga Privada of any sort in their "Egg" shape, I'd definitely pick one up and try to smoke it. Likewise, if Puros Indios/Cuba Aliados made a Cienfuegos in a giant vitola, I'd probably pick one of those up as well. As things stand right now though, I'm not willing to give it a try because of the low quality smokes out there.

MiamiE

Herfing 24/7
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
:scratchhe My buddy knows this is garbage as should anyone else who smokes Puros Indios!

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
:scratchhe My buddy knows this is garbage as should anyone else who smokes Puros Indios!
I was going to say, this is like a group of high school kids daring each other to down the bottle of thunderbird. Garbage.

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
You might want to have an Oxygen tank close at hand and a box of Zingers. Between the smoke and the nicotine content your body will need these for picking your dead ass off the floor!

MattBell

Will work for Dirty Rats
Rating - 100%
95   0   0
Well, I'm about a 1/4 inch in, and I'm already regretting this. This is the worst constructed cigar I've ever seen. The wrapper literally disintegrated. Anyway, I'll keep you all updated as it goes. Wish me luck!! :barf:

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
No Nickerson was talking about the thread I started over on CA.
Yeah. He smoked the egg and then I brought up the chief. We had like 5 people offering a 5er if he could do it.

I don't see how it can be done in 4 hours. That's insane.

If it was 50 RG that would be accurate, as 50 RG is about 15 minutes an inch. 66 must be around 30 minutes an inch.

MattBell

Will work for Dirty Rats
Rating - 100%
95   0   0
I'll try to get some uploaded. I'm having to use my girlfriend's P&S because my battery's dead on my camera.

Let me see if I can get some up. This thing is awful.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Give me a DPG Blue Lable, Habana Leon, or Tatuaje Cojonu of the same size and I will be the first person to smoke it. Constructed properly, the thing would most likely take 10-12 hours.