What's new

How long would this take to smoke?

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
The fact you want to smoke after the....well let's say dedication.... it would take to smoke that is impressive. I've got something set out to smoke shortly while passing out candy. Yup, neighborhood kids tonight, everyone else tomorrow- or so they claim.

MattBell

Will work for Dirty Rats
Rating - 100%
95   0   0
Have fun with that. I'm turning off my porch light and going to a party haha.

It works out though, because part of my costume is to constantly be smoking a cigar. It could be worse. :)

Also, I'm going to try to find a day off here soon, so we can meet up and have a smoke. School and work are kicking my but lately, though.

MattBell

Will work for Dirty Rats
Rating - 100%
95   0   0
My cutter actually fit right around the cap. It doesn't fit around the actual stick, but it did slide on enough to cut off the cap.

And it's between cardboard and a wood burning kit.

:barf:

I'm almost there, though! I can't wait to be done with it so I can go eat and then smoke something GOOD!!! :)

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I can't imagine smoking something that size in 4 hours.

For the sake of your question lets assume it is something I like.

I would try it while I'm smoking a pork shoulder - preferably on a warm summer day with plenty of beer - or maybe gin and tonic.

I any event - I'm thinking about 8 -10 hours

Good Luck-

MattBell

Will work for Dirty Rats
Rating - 100%
95   0   0
I'm at about 7ish inches left. I'm hoping to be done around 7:30 or so.

A guy can hope right??

Edit: The bourbon is really helping now. :blob:

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
sorry Matt, it doesn't count if the wrapper falls off. You have to smoke the whole thing. smoke the whole thing

r3db4r0n

BoM Jan '11
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Fun fact I just drummed up. The average cigar has between 200-800 mg of nicotine content. Doesn't sound like much right? Well the average cigarette only has .09 mg, there are normally 20 in a pack and about 10 in a carton. This means that a cigar of average size contains between 11-44 cartons worth of nicotine... That all being said, I'm pretty sure that I would sub come to nicotine jitters and throw up everywhere if I even attempted to smoke half of this thing, you sir are a better man than I, lol.

MattBell

Will work for Dirty Rats
Rating - 100%
95   0   0
DONE!! Just finished it up in just under SIX HOURS.

Warning: No one try this at home. Could result in horrible taste in mouth and a lot of time wasted.

MiamiE

Herfing 24/7
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
What are some other über strong cigars I could buy my buddy to try? I saw the LFD.